Page 1 of 922 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

Post Thanks / Like

So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

I'll get this thread underway

today i fitted hid headlights,and gave it a wash

last week i tinted the side windows,the rears a bugger to do so leaving that one to the pros
    08 facelift 2.2d manual estate,18" proteus alloys,sat nav,full charcoal leather, limo tint privacy glass,cruise,fully adjustable heated seats(just pull lever) headlight washers/fogs,going for the stealthy look so a few subtle changes coming up

Post Thanks / Like
    Today i fitted a stainless steel grill and leather gaitors handbrake and gearstick to my X Type.

3. Likes Rob Fee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I gave it a wash and investigated drivers door not opening from outside, need new handle, Ive snapped the old one, any clues on how to change. Ive got the interior panel off and the stupid metal thing covering the lock mechanism and thts as far as I have got until I get a replacement handle,
    DERK1960 Jaguar XF 3.0 Premium Luxury

WARNING: Contents may contain total cobblers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Washed, leathered and polished yesterday, hoovered and polished inside today !
    Also spent a daft amount of time T-cutting and polishing the tail pipes, insides as far as I cold too, I'm a bit sad like that !!

Si.
    07 S-Type 2.7D SE with many toys, if it offered to massage my testicles while driving it wouldn't surprise me !
    This ones got a lightey up ashtray already Andy !!

6. Likes andy pen, chef79 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    cleaned, polished & hoovered inside, good wash outside & got rid of the condensation in the headlight......again!! Decided too that my calipers need painting red too!! A job for spring i think!!
    Drives 08 2.2D (with DPF) x type estate in black/cream leather & all the bells & whistles!!
    87 Capri 280......but only when its not raining!!! (which isn`t very often!!!!)

8. Likes cliffhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checked the tyre pressures R/H side fine but L/H were low, must be down to the postioning of the car on drive
    and at works carpark as the L/H side is always exposed to the weather.

Needs a darn good clean inside and out lol
    X Type 2.2 Executive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine dragged my trials bike and trailer out to a farmers field, where me, the bike and car got plastered in cold mud.

I was going to get it washed on the way home, but the Mrs wants it tomorrow!

11. Likes derk, chef79 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I have mostly been staring at my X-type, because the garage washed her yesterday and I couldn't believe how shiny she looks now, sans mud! I also took her on a girlie shopping trip with my friend who admired her and then bought her a boot box thingy from TK Maxx to put the foot pump, triangle etc. in

13. Likes chef79, Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goudy you were lucky you didn't get stuck, I got my 4x4 with flatbed totally bogged down the other week in my field but I am on heavy clay!

Post Thanks / Like
    With a couple of spare hours decided to change the front ARB bushes, as the new ones had been rolling around in the boot for a few weeks whilst I waited for a "weather window", phew... was a bit tight for space in there so only managed to get the driver side done before the light went. Wire brushed the calipers whilst I was at it, and then found a dirty great screw sticking out of the tyre when I came to put it back on, so at least that may have saved me some hassle on the way to work tomorrow. Back is sore now though!
    2004 Saloon 2.0D SE in Jaguar Racing Green/Champagne

16. Likes S C B Jaguar liked this post
Page 1 of 922 123451151101501 ... LastLast