Thread: The Nearly New Market

Post Thanks / Like

The Nearly New Market

79 F Paces for sale on Piston Heads Website tonight , most around the 4,000 mile mark and not one single
    vehicle from a Private Owner , instead all from Dealerships , leasing has virtually ensured that manufacturers
    corner the Nearly New Marketplace , which I suppose is good news alround as these cars wouldn't be available
    otherwise .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reddiesel View Post
    79 F Paces for sale on Piston Heads Website tonight , most around the 4,000 mile mark and not one single
    vehicle from a Private Owner , instead all from Dealerships , leasing has virtually ensured that manufacturers
    corner the Nearly New Marketplace , which I suppose is good news alround as these cars wouldn't be available
    otherwise .
    Cars bought on credit is the next credit bubble to burst its running into the billions now in the uk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree with you , the credit party just never seems to end

Post Thanks / Like
    Would be interested to know how many of these cars are those that have been rejected,not fixed and are now offered for sale. My rejected FPace is on the move as I have received a mileage check request from the register. It is unlikely that the problem which led to the rejection has been fixed as JLR muppets hadn't got a clue at the time.
    2017 F Pace 2.0 AWD PORTFOLIO Odyssey red,Latte ,privacy glass all round,space saver, USA size plates. 2006 4.2 XK Convertable. 1965 Daimler2.5 V8 Saloon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree more, I was in the market for a nearly new F pace, I was concerned about rejects and unresolved issues, the solution keep my 60k mile freelander 2 and acquire a low mileage XKR for fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reddiesel View Post
    I totally agree with you , the credit party just never seems to end
    I have a relation in the 'Trade' and he openly admits they get credit to people who don't have a hope in hell of paying it all back. Why? I asked him. Because it's the only way they can earn any money. The head of the group he works for was on TV recently moaning about the fall in New and Used car sales but the targets for all his staff throughout the group have gone up. Staff are leaving in droves apparently. Pendragon is the company , Stratstone and Evans Halshaw are the major companies and a leasing company too.
    We are all very wealthy but don't know it. We have time. You can't buy anymore so don't waste it...