Thread: 2007 XJ8 parking module

Post Thanks / Like

2007 XJ8 parking module

I just purchased a 2007 super 8, xj8. Had a 2004 in the past. The parking brake failed message is on. I bought it thinking it's the module which it was but after removing the right boot carpet I found no module. Someone had removed it and never replaces it. No problem, picked up a used one on ebay. Mounted it on the metal bracket in front of the rear electronic module. Here is my problem. After reviewing several install videos showing the top and bottom wiring plugs, I could find neither on my wiring harness? After an hour inspection, the two wiring plugs are not to be found, not tucked away anywhere and the main wiring harness has not be re wrapped. Looks completely factory. Is it possible Jaguar relocated this module in the super 8's? Looking for HELP!!

Cape Coral , FL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello egsell and welcome to the forum.

You would do well to familiarise yourself on how the forum works and the different model sections, etc. You will get more response to your question if it was posted in the appropriate section for the year and model of your car:

http://www.jaguarforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32
    2000 Jaguar X308 4.0
    1973 Jensen Interceptor Mk III 7.2
    1969 Jensen Interceptor Mk I 6.3