Thread: F1 2017

Post Thanks / Like

F1 2017

Over the last few years F1 had become very tedious and I was considring giving it a swerve this year but thought I'd just see if was any better. Glad I did as Ferrari finally seem to have got their act togther and have given Vettel a car he can win in. The result is competion for Mercedes at last. The two teams seem closely matched and I enjoyed the Monace grand prix this weekend and look forward to the rest of the season.
    Jaguar XF Luxury 3.0 V6 petrol, in Claret Red with barley leather, Venus alloys

previously 52 plate 2.1 V6 Adriatic Blue, 6 cd autochanger,auto climate control,clear side indicators (still with me for now!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a great formula 1 fan myself JJ I much prefer the Motorbikes , but Monaco is a beautiful spectacle to watch .
    I think Formula 1 now that Ecclestone has departed will only prosper as a Sport , for a long time it has been looking
    past its sell by date and a very elitist Sport . I hope the admission prices are lowered so that it becomes within the
    reach of the working man with a couple of kids , I live near to Silverstone and you simply never hear of any Local
    Schooltrips to the Circuit on Race Day or interaction with the Local Community , perhaps others know different ?