Thread: New lates arrived today

Post Thanks / Like

New lates arrived today

I got myself what think is a Gem of a plate from DVLA for my jaguar X Type Sport that I purchased on the 2nd of May this year.
    reg is J22XTS with a small printed logo along the bottom reading Jaguar 2.2 X Type Sport was amazed it hadn't already been snapped up
    Phiggys.

2006 Jaguar X-type 2.2D Sport Estate

2. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiggys View Post
    I got myself what think is a Gem of a plate from DVLA for my jaguar X Type Sport that I purchased on the 2nd of May this year.
    reg is J22XTS with a small printed logo along the bottom reading Jaguar 2.2 X Type Sport was amazed it hadn't already been snapped up
    Depends what you paid because they're only worth what someone is prepared to pay.
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

4. Thanks Phiggys thanked for this post
    Likes Phiggys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
    Depends what you paid because they're only worth what someone is prepared to pay.
    Sounds like he bought it to use not to sell.
    55 X-Type 3.0 Sovereign estate, automatic, midnight blue, barley leather

Going back through time...
    X-Type 2.2d SE estate, Alfa GT, Porsche 928, Lexus GS300, Mercs E320 & E280, Rover 600, Vauxhall Senator, Opel Ascona, Fiat 127, Dutton Phaeton, Hillman Avenger

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that one cannot validate their authenticity." -
    Charles Dickens

6. Thanks Phiggys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any pictures? We always like to see pictures on here............
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Phiggys, sounds like you're happy

Lets see a pic of it on the car

Jim
    MY2008 ( 58 ) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 3.0 Tdi SE Quattro 176bhp Stratos Blue, Front & Rear park assist, Comms Pack High, Sline grille badge, 19" 7 twin spoke RS4 alloys,
    Rear tints, Dipped bulbs 80W, Mainbeams 100W, Foglights 100W, Number plate bulb LED's, Interior bulb LED's, First Aid Kit

9. Thanks Phiggys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Phiggys. I found the DVLA Personalised Registrations website a great place to spend a few hours browsing for a perfect plate. There seem to be plenty of good Jag-related plates available if you use your imagination a bit. Prices mostly start at just £250 which includes the £80 transfer fee. Beware - people should be wary of mis-representing the characters or spacing on a plate, which is illegal, and an MoT fail. For my car, I settled on...

2007 Jaguar XK 4.2 Coupe, PS55 KAT, Winter Gold, Caramel Leather.
    Pictures: http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=101024

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeGuy View Post
    Well done Phiggys. I found the DVLA Personalised Registrations website a great place to spend a few hours browsing for a perfect plate. There seem to be plenty of good Jag-related plates available if you use your imagination a bit. Prices mostly start at just £250 which includes the £80 transfer fee. Beware - people should be wary of mis-representing the characters or spacing on a plate, which is illegal, and an MoT fail. For my car, I settled on...

Pssss..........nice one!

12. Likes SkyeGuy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I'm delighted with the car and my new plates taken a long time to fulfil my dream of owning a Jaguar after my first experience of my sisters boyfriends XK140 back in the 60s.
    Phiggys.

2006 Jaguar X-type 2.2D Sport Estate