Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: North Korea, is this the run up to WW3?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mais, c'est pas la Gare!

Come off it chaps, encourage Don to get the Chinks Let the Loonies Have it, they won't give any warning when they want to let one of our allies have theirs.

Lost one is it really so, protect the MPs?

Run after them with a chemical loo?

You mean... I can elect myself LHE and chop a few in the interim while everyone's down in the bunkers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy Jim, you're at the plonk early. it was me who said about the MPs being protected.

In a few years time while approaching my departure date, I will write my memoires about security etc. You would be surprised how many plans are in place that would see MPs and civil servants squirreled away to safety in the event of Ragnarok. They have ensured their own survival as well as the survival of a select group of people who would be needed to re build after the event. Also of course, MPs and civil servants need these people to do the work as they themselves are not capable.

Not a conspiracy story, very much the truth I am afraid.

I wonder why I have contempt for MPs and civil servants?

Tony

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Boy Slim View Post
    Boy Jim, you're at the plonk early. it was me who said about the MPs being protected.

In a few years time while approaching my departure date, I will write my memoires about security etc. You would be surprised how many plans are in place that would see MPs and civil servants squirreled away to safety in the event of Ragnarok. They have ensured their own survival as well as the survival of a select group of people who would be needed to re build after the event. Also of course, MPs and civil servants need these people to do the work as they themselves are not capable.

Not a conspiracy story, very much the truth I am afraid.

I wonder why I have contempt for MPs and civil servants?

Tony
    Would be interesting to read those memoires if not still covered by the secrets act etc. although Hollywood films has covered this subject many times, so doubt we would be that surprised, up the road to me is one of the many old secret bunkers, sign posted for visitors.

Can only therefore assume there are newer escape routes etc. for the privileged we don't know about
    “If you see a gap and don't go for it, you are no longer a racing driver”

JAGUAR STR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    Would be interesting to read those memoires if not still covered by the secrets act etc. although Hollywood films has covered this subject many times, so doubt we would be that surprised, up the road to me is one of the many old secret bunkers, sign posted for visitors.

Can only therefore assume there are newer escape routes etc. for the privileged we don't know about
    One of my colleagues who sadly passed away a few years ago was in charge of one of the teams that routinely check these "installations" for electronic security. We used to laugh about resetting the access codes on a timer basis etc. so that in the event of the balloon going up no one could get in as we were pretty sure we were not on the survival lists.

Can you imagine a post apocalyptic world run by politicians and civil servants with the rest of humanity as their slaves?

Tony

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Tony, short term memory between posts is probably shot.

Well I won't care by then. The Cyppos are trying to placate everybody so I don't think there are any bunkers here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine a post apocalyptic world run by politicians and civil servants with the rest of humanity as their slaves?

Tony[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what the ruling elite want, an estimated half billion people is enough for their needs.

7. Likes Fat Boy Slim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by #steve View Post

Tony
    This is exactly what the ruling elite want, an estimated half billion people is enough for their needs.[/QUOTE]

There will be absolutely nobody left to rule. If the blast doesn't get you, the radiation will.
    We are all very wealthy but don't know it. We have time. You can't buy anymore so don't waste it...

Post Thanks / Like
    There will be game-shows, though:

55 X-Type 3.0 Sovereign estate, automatic, midnight blue, barley leather

Previous cars going back through time:
    X-Type 2.2d SE estate, Alfa Romeo GT, Porsche 928, Lexus GS300, Mercedes E320, Mercedes E280, Rover 600, Vauxhall Senator, Opel Ascona, Fiat 127, Dutton Phaeton, Hillman Avenger

I always wanted to be somebody but I now realise that I should have been more specific.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334