Thread: Door lighted logo projectors

Post Thanks / Like

Door lighted logo projectors

I bought a set of the Jaguar logo projectors, the red ones that shine the Jaguar face. Had a problem with them from day one they're to bulky get kicked out and have to be put back in from time to time. Right now I have 1 the works (part or the circle is cut off) One that blinks (part of the circle is cut off and the rear 2 I took out all together. Anyone know where to get slimmer ones. What are the best ones to buy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I picked up two pairs from Aliexpress. About £10 a pair, rather than say Adamesh at £50 odd. The fit is not as tight as the original but a little strategically placed tape sorts that.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2X-L...AbTest=ae803_2
    2014 BMW 335d Touring M-Sport XDrive Estoril Blue ACS exhaust & springs, Viezu remap very soon
    2016 Mercedes C Class Coupe 250d AMG Line Premium Plus Met Red, Porcelain leather
    2004 Nissan X Trail 2.5 Sport-X AKA 'The Dog Bus' Silver
    Gone...
    2012 Jaguar XJ 3.0d Portfolio Met Blue Ivory leather
    2009 Lexus GS450h se-l
    2012 Infiniti FX 3.0d S Premium

“The best car safety device is a rear view mirror with a cop in it..." Dudley Moore

3. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What exactly does this do? Shine a Jaguar logo on the ground by the door?
    2014 V6 SC XJL AWD Portfolio Black/Black Left-hand Drive. lighting accent package, visibility package.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JagGate View Post
    That's about the size of it.
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

6. Likes smackie65 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JagGate View Post

just like this......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	door light.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	24318
    2014 BMW 335d Touring M-Sport XDrive Estoril Blue ACS exhaust & springs, Viezu remap very soon
    2016 Mercedes C Class Coupe 250d AMG Line Premium Plus Met Red, Porcelain leather
    Gone...
    2009 Lexus GS450h se-l

“The best car safety device is a rear view mirror with a cop in it..." Dudley Moore

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=smackie65;1026915]just like this......

Those are the ones, they're no good plus it cuts off part of the jaguar projection. Looks just like that phot. I've since replaced them with better fitting all white ones that project the whole circle with a leaping cat in the middle, they look much better

Post Thanks / Like
    These are all white like the ones you describe but with the Jag head. The image does not really show the true picture. It was taken on my drive and the uneven ground distorts the projected image. On flat ground it shows what you describe. As long as your happy, that's all that matters....

[QUOTE=paul2013;1030981]
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie65 View Post
    just like this......

Those are the ones, they're no good plus it cuts off part of the jaguar projection. Looks just like that phot. I've since replaced them with better fitting all white ones that project the whole circle with a leaping cat in the middle, they look much better
    Gone...
    2009 Lexus GS450h se-l