Thread: Membership Status

Post Thanks / Like

Membership Status

May have been covered before but.........

Any chance of listing the number of posts for each status level and maybe it's time to review the numbers.

e.g
    Junior up to 100
    Intermediate up to 100 to 1,000
    Senior 1,000 to 5,000

and..
    Sad Life over 5,000

Tony

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it that important? It only ranks members in terms of their ability to submit a post and not whether their post was of any help ... In isolation, a bit of a sad metric.
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

3. Likes SV8Predator, stanboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilr View Post
    Is it that important? It only ranks members in terms of their ability to submit a post and not whether their post was of any help ... In isolation, a bit of a sad metric.
    Can't say I agree.

Maybe the number of posts is wrong and it should be on likes or time on forum.

It just looks wrong for member of a few months with 100 posts to be a Senior Member while a member with 5,000 posts and 10 years on the forum is the same.

Puzzled by your comment "Sad metric. Most forums rate their members on the number of posts so does that mean all of these other forums methods are sad as well?

Tony