Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Looking.......just looking

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets see if this works.....

https://postimg.org/gallery/3i38gydiy/

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

2. Likes Jimbov8, Chris.t, Ian D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for your bump in the X351 owner pictures thread.

Edit: spoke to soon
    XFR, XJ X351, XJR X350, S-Type 2.7D Sport, XJR X308, X-Type 2.5 Sport, XJ X300 Sport

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by L80OUS View Post
    Waiting for your bump in the X351 owner pictures thread.

Edit: spoke to soon
    Please don't be talking about "bumps" of any description lol

Jim
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

5. Likes L80OUS, Ian D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The new Jaaaag looks nice Jim , although I can't personally find the love for that shape at all.

I have driven one and travelled in the back of one , very comfy and very well equipped for sure.

I feel sorry for that poor old X358 , she will be feeling tossed aside like a worn out shoe ...
    2009 X358 XJ LWB 2.7 Tdvi , Liquid Silver , 100k + miles
    Bumper reflectors drilled and fitted with 3W side marker lights.
    Fog light H11 lamps replaced with Cree LED's / running as DRL's.

7. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC64 View Post
    I am extremely happy with my purchase and can only say once again how pleased I am with both this car and the service I received from the dealers
    Nothing else matters, enjoy

As for cynical, I get upset when I see wool being pulled over peoples eyes, and am not afraid to raise my concerns. I hope some of my ramblings help others into not being taken for a ride by sellers of all types. And yes, I've had some truly awful experiences of dealers and high end used car traders. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever had a good one from anything other than the backstreet bargain banger type outfit. But that's probably for another thread, not this one.

And, yes, the x351, even with a tractor engine, is an amazing car
    2010 XJ Portfolio running on lorry fuel. I know, Jag Diesel is just wrong!

9. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
    The new Jaaaag looks nice Jim , although I can't personally find the love for that shape at all.
    I have driven one and travelled in the back of one , very comfy and very well equipped for sure.

I feel sorry for that poor old X358 , she will be feeling tossed aside like a worn out shoe ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy View Post
    Nothing else matters, enjoy

Thanks Eddie, she's a real cracker, in love all over again.

The X358 is far from tossed aside, we had one last adventure as we drove her down to collect the new ride, she performed flawlessly as always.
    My son fell in love in the drive back and had a blast.

She's gone now though, I'll update my build thread on that shortly
    Sad to see her go, but to a nice guy who'll love her too I think, we had a good chat, all seems well on that score

Jim

As for cynical, I get upset when I see wool being pulled over peoples eyes, and am not afraid to raise my concerns. I hope some of my ramblings help others into not being taken for a ride by sellers of all types. And yes, I've had some truly awful experiences of dealers and high end used car traders. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever had a good one from anything other than the backstreet bargain banger type outfit. But that's probably for another thread, not this one.

And, yes, the x351, even with a tractor engine, is an amazing car
    Thanks boy
    Love the tractor engine comment, believe me when I say it's one helluva tractor, smooth, powerful, fast and economical too

I'll spend the coming weeks and months trying to get to know all her little foibles / tips and tricks

Jim

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627