Post Thanks / Like

Jaguar App Disappeared

For whatever reason the app
    has gone from my iPhone before the latest iOS update was released
    I can’t see on the App Store
    Anyone know how to get back
    please

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jaguar Forum App isn't supported under iOS 11. The developer needs to update it --per Apple. I've got two iPhone's (SE & 5S) that I upgraded and the App no longer works. In order to get the App working again you'd have to back-out the iOS 11 upgrade and restore it from the Cloud. Hopefully, they're working on the App update as we speak?
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6
    Mina Inserts HID+LED+DRL Cabin LED Chrome Mirror Covers/Petrol Flap Clear Marker/Repeaters REMIN/RVINYL Carbon Fiber Trim Facelift Plinth NGK Red Tail Exhaust Tips H&R SS Sport Edition F10 17x8 Hankook 225x45ZR17 Ventus V12 Chrome Sleeves Silver Calipers w/Decals Drilled/Slotted Rotors EBC/Red Stuff K&N 2-Tone GL Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Inserts Aluminum Pedals HR Leaper Growler SP Lights. Infotainment: iSimple TranzIt BLU HF Sony XDP-MU110 DSP 8-Spkr+JBL Powered Sub

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I need to get the app updated so that it appears on the app store / will be available, currently I have been very busy with work, but its on my to do list
    Rory - Jaguar Forum Administrator - Help Support the Forum

4. Likes Jimbov8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    didnt even know there was an app !!!
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...f/TINK06-1.jpg
    3.0d V6 275bhp XF-S Portfolio Polaris White 20" Draco black rims Tinted windows and a few interior LED's
    2.2d Premium Sport X Type Estate Liquid Silver Silver sparkle Proteus rims Tinted windows, retro fit powerfold mirrors & puddle lights. LED lit interior and Shark fin aerial .. purrrfect
    Joint owner of 64 plate SLK 250 CDI AMG Sportline 200bhp in polar white