Thread: Boot liner recommendations

Post Thanks / Like

Boot liner recommendations

Hi all,

Does anyone use a boot liner in their XE and if so, which one(s) do you recommend for value for money. My XE is a 2017MY (I think, company car, registered September 2016).

I carry a twin baby buggy/pushchair so boot floor is constantly covered in mud/sand/leaves which I don’t like.

I’ve found this one so far http://www.leisureshack.co.uk/jaguar...-bl193710.aspx

Post Thanks / Like
    Although not quite what you may be looking for, I've used this type of general purpose liner in my last 3 Jags. (XK, XK,XE-S MY2017). Rolls up when not required and does the job.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Boot-...UAAOSwX9FZJrGW

Post Thanks / Like
    Carbox UK do a couple, with or without spare wheel, about £45. I’ve had them before in VWs and BMWs and they’ve been good. I have a Jaguar one in my XF; it’s fine but was more expensive than the carbox alternative.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the Jaguar ones for my 2 XE's and found them to be good. Swapped it over when changed models. Clean up nicely with Vinyl/Rubber cleaner if need be.
    Jaguar XE Prestige 2.0i

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply guys, I’ll investigate the options suggested.

Post Thanks / Like
    The leisure shack ones are pretty good and affordable, they are part of Parker Motor Services (leisure shack are off the Melton Road in Leicester) so if your in the midlands or Lincolnshire there may be an outlet nearby and generally they are happy to get the leisure shack bits for you to look at.