Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I being thick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Singh View Post
    Don't worry, happened to me, I had to Google it lol.

I had a BMW before, and that went in the front, so thought it may be the same in the Jaguar
    That was the same with me too...
    2006 XK Convertible, 4.2, Indigo with Ivory/Slate Blue, 20" Sentas, chrome grilles & gills, XK60-type body kit & exhaust tails.
    2017 420d Gran Coupe Sport which I am contractually obliged to drive during week days.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy to get lost when trying to update the sat nav.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you get the up to date disc from if you don't mind me asking? I've been after getting one and not sure if it's something that's dealer only.
    2008 XF V6 TD premium luxury

Post Thanks / Like
    Edit - deleted
    Last edited by Catlover; 16-05-18 at 15:39.
    2010 (10) XF 3.0D S Prem Lux in Spectrum / Ivory + Parking kit, DAB Radio, Xenon lamps, Voice.

Work is time spent paying for sailing !

Post Thanks / Like
    You may want to pass that info via PM before it is removed. Against forum rules being the reason.
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EngDave View Post
    Where did you get the up to date disc from if you don't mind me asking? I've been after getting one and not sure if it's something that's dealer only.
    Hi, there have been no new disks released for a few years now and when I emailed Navteq they said they have no plans to bring out any more updates for this system, so where they are getting the updated pirate discs from I have no idea. Phil
    2008 XF Luxury 2.7D, Azure Blue/Dove Grey, Jaguar Voice, Mirror Pack, Winter Pack, DAB Radio, Keyless Entry, Owned from new.

7. Likes EngDave liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12