Page 2 of 217 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you and what do you drive ?

Hi all.

I'm Tim, I work as an IT Support Manager in Hertfordshire where I also live.

Current main car is an X-Type 3.0 SE in Gold (Topaz??). Also have a 1990 Honda Prelude, and had a 1991 Toyota MR2 T-Bar prior to that (excellent car - until the incident with the roundabout in the wet that totalled it the day after I ordered the X-Type...).

Jagman - very envious of your XJS Celebration. Always wanted one but never got round to getting one. One day...

I also keep looking at Trans Ams and such like on eBay as well...

TMW

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I just joined the forum. I am a Porsche Technician in the States, CT to be exact. I purchased my 3.0 Sport X-Type back in September. It is Adriatic Blue with a not-so-well-suited for mechanics sand white interior(or whatever it's called). It has a 5 speed manual gearbox and about 40K miles.

When my girlfriend first saw the car, her expression was, "You are NOT spending enough money on me!"

She was serious.
    Chris
    Current: 01 A4 1.8T. Low and tweaked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

my name is Dave and I'm a 36yr old Graphic Designer for ITV, I've just bought a 3.0 Sport X type and so has my brother! Both within 2 wks of each other and we're both over the moon with them.
    My previous cars were Saab turbo, Saab turbo and Saab turbo!
    and now I love Jags...! Though I haven't had any bills yet!!!

I also ride a BMW K1200RS bike to work in the summer and on touring holidays.
    2001 3.0 V6 Sport
    CBR1100XX

Post Thanks / Like
    hi,

I'm Ray from Hornchurch in Essex.

I drive a 2.1 V6 and also have recently (last August) registered a Tiger Cat E1 which I built myself over a good few years - Hello Kevin are you going for Zetec or Pinto power (I've got a Pinto)? If you need any advice, drop me a line.

Also thrash my wife's Ka between home & Luton (keeps the miles down on the Jag) where I work for a US IT company as a Systems Analyst.

Cheers
    Ray
    Zircon 2.1 Saloon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All.

I'm paul and and based in shrewsbury. Work in Telford for Fujitsu Services as an HP-UX systems Admin and EMC storage/SAN manager.

I'm not officialy an xtype owner till friday when I pck up my 2003 52 plate 3.0 sport saloon.

Currently running a Ford Focus C-Mac - an atempt to be practical which has lasted all of 5 months!! Prior to that was an Octavia vRS, A scooby RB5 WRS, a scooby Sport Special, a scooby non turbo, A vectra, an pug 305 D Turbo, and a VW Jetta all in the last 7 years.

Looking forward to the Jag though. Hopefully here to stay for at least a year!! I get bored with cars quickly and have a deep rooted yearning for a westfield .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Gary from Manchester, works in It. Recent owner of Silver 3.0 Sport in Manual. Last car was a Rover 820 Vitesse Coupe, a super car which always got attention and supprised many off the lights when a bit of fun was needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    I've been a member for a while now and as the arrival of my X type SE 2.2 D estate on March 1st gets closer thought I'd introduce myself.
    I have an ageing Vectra Estate which is presently resting in my garage at home waiting on its feline replacement.

My occupation is ships captain employed in the offshore industry - I'm presently working out in the Gulf of Mexico 'driving' an Ulstein 755L which for the uninitiated is the class of vessel. I work for 6 weeks then get 6 weeks off - its a long commute but the 6 weeks off bit is good.

I get back in the UK just before the end of February and have a buyer for the Vectra so will be getting started on running in the jag ASAP.

I do a lot of fishing when I'm home hence the need for an estate.

Hi All, I'm Chris I am a Jag technician....If you had not all guessed Here to help out where I can. Bit sad really, but class it as an extension of Jaguars customer service I drive an MR2 Turbo, running daft power which I am currently rebuilding. An AX GT (my first car...Nostalgia and that ) And a MINI 35th Anni. LTD edition. Oh, yeah and are lass' Golf 20v turbo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Im Daniel from Peterlee (Near Durham) 26 and bought my X-Type 3.0 Sport last June. Mostly very happy with it apart from a few minor/to major problems with it but all seems to be good now
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
    2002 X-Type 3.0 Sport Modified SOLD
    Mercedes E55 AMG - Aka the beast - Sold
    Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI..... well it get's good MPG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi i am Damian and i live in Coventry, i drive a X-TYPE 2.2D Sport Premium and i work for a Design and Build construction company as a Commercial Manager, this is my first Jaguar
    Jaguar XFR in Midnight Metallic fitted Spires ST Lowering Springs, Black Pack, Carbon Rear Diffuser

Previous Cars
    2008 Jaguar XF SV8 in Liquid Silver fitted with XFR Bodykit, Spires ST Exhaust, Spires ST Lowering Springs
    2007 S-TYPE R in silver lowered with H&R Springs
    2004 X-TYPE 3.0L Sport Auto Ultraviolet with lots of toys

Page 2 of 217 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast