Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223
Results 2,221 to 2,227 of 2227

Thread: Who are you and what do you drive ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All, I am in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. I drive a green 2002 XJ8. It's stock, in great shape for only 70,000 miles. Most everything works well on the car. It has a few electrical bugs but I can live with them. My wife drives it daily; we take it on road trips of 700 miles regularly.

It's time to start addressing some issues and anticipate major issues before they arrive. I look forward to some great discussions and Jaguar comrodery.

I've restored several American muscle cars but this is my first time going after a non-American vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I live in North Wales.
    I drive an Insignia VXR and have just got hold of a 2008 X-Type 2.2D Auto Sovereign Estate for the wife.
    OOPS!! It's broke on the way home. My bad

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, mine name is Paul, and I've just acquired my first Jag. I am an auto mechanic by trade luckily, and I do have a little experience with older Jags. Never been a fan of Jags, but I've always thought that XJS is a great looking car, and this one is a 1985 V12 HE. It's quite a basket case, but it's pretty much all there, and it has the four headlights and wire wheels that I like. I've started tearing into the engine and I don't have much hope for it at the moment. The crankcase had a gallon or two of stale fuel mixed in. I'll see if I can get some oil pressure and compression out of it, and if so get it to run, but ultimately I may tear it down and see if it can be saved. Bolting up a Chevy small block ruins the car in my opinion!

Post Thanks / Like
    What's happening? I am Dean in Washington state. I just got a 83 XJ6 and I will need a lot of help(it has issues). I have Toyota, Dodge 2500 truck, and some old tractors. I am always fixing something. Glad there is a place to get some help. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone , I drive a 2007 x type 2.5 se auto I am now retired my user name is 46 rossi Motogp is my favourite sport . I paint A4 size watercolours of motorbikes mainly but I do the odd car.
    hope to pick your knowledgeable brains

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, all, my name is Carl, I live in east central Florida, and have had a 2006 Vanden Plas for about two years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all, my name is Russell and I drive a 2007 jag XKR convertible

Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223