Page 914 of 914 FirstFirst ... 414814864904910911912913914
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 9140

Thread: So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Fitted new EGR valve, replaced all wheel nuts and fitted a couple of leapers to the front wings. Wheel nuts took 3 times longer than the EGR valve.
    2005 X Type 2.0D Sport

Post Thanks / Like

So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

Booked it in to have a scratch repair done on the back bumper as some ****** clipped it with their bumper. I swear the car is a magnet for bad drivers.
    On a lighter note it's also clean
    2006 Jaguar X-Type 2.2 Sport (6 speed manual)
    Interior lights changed to LED's. LED projector lights in trunk. 50w LED sidelights. 80w LED fog lights front and rear. Main & Dipped HID's. Kelsport decat pipe. Drilled/Grooved/Vented disc brakes & EBC Red Stuff pads. Stainless lower mesh grill. Jaguar branded interior mats. In car DVD/TV/MP3/Bluetooth/CD/DAB Radio. Dashcam. Jaguar lettering on engine cover in red vinyl with leaper logo. 1800w twin 12" subwoofers in trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn AD you got some refrigerator magnets in the sheet metal you don't no about?
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6
    Mina Inserts HID+LED+DRL Cabin LED Chrome Mirror Covers/Petrol Flap Clear Marker/Repeaters REMIN/RVINYL Carbon Fiber Trim Facelift Plinth NGK Red Tail Exhaust Tips H&R SS Sport Edition F10 17x8 Hankook 225x45ZR17 Ventus V12 Chrome Sleeves Silver Calipers w/Decals Drilled/Slotted Rotors EBC/Red Stuff K&N 2-Tone GL Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Inserts Aluminum Pedals HR Leaper Growler SP Lights. Infotainment: iSimple TranzIt BLU HF Sony XDP-MU110 DSP 8-Spkr+JBL Powered Sub

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XMan2002 View Post
    Damn AD you got some refrigerator magnets in the sheet metal you don't no about?
    Must be. Think when the car is finished it'll just be kept in the storage lockup looking pretty and I'll just use a Land Rover as the daily driver, too much bad luck with the jag
    2006 Jaguar X-Type 2.2 Sport (6 speed manual)
    Interior lights changed to LED's. LED projector lights in trunk. 50w LED sidelights. 80w LED fog lights front and rear. Main & Dipped HID's. Kelsport decat pipe. Drilled/Grooved/Vented disc brakes & EBC Red Stuff pads. Stainless lower mesh grill. Jaguar branded interior mats. In car DVD/TV/MP3/Bluetooth/CD/DAB Radio. Dashcam. Jaguar lettering on engine cover in red vinyl with leaper logo. 1800w twin 12" subwoofers in trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ´ve noticed that most drivers tend to avoid landrovers..
    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiDesign View Post
    Must be. Think when the car is finished it'll just be kept in the storage lockup looking pretty and I'll just use a Land Rover as the daily driver, too much bad luck with the jag

Post Thanks / Like
    Had the X-Type in for the MOT at G&A Autocare .... then the dreaded counting down the clock waiting for them to call.... got to 5.25pm and hadn't heard anything so I gave them a ring.... it had passed and they came out to give me a lift to pick it up. Not bad for £40

Only four advisories:
    Anti roll bar linkage has slight play in ball joint Offside rear
    Anti roll bar has slight play in a pin/bush Nearside rear
    Anti roll bar has slight play in a pin/bush Offside rear
    Offside front tyre bald on edges

Rick
    2006 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign 6 Speed Manual. Indigo Blue/Cream leather. EGR blanked. 154,000 miles and rising. J00757
    2001 S-Type 3.0 SE 5 Speed Automatic. Mistral Blue / Cream leather. 104,000 miles and rising. M20532

Ex
    2004 X-Type 2.0D SE 5 Speed Manual. Pacific Blue/Cream leather. Terracleaned. EGR blanked. Eco+Power Remap. Painted Calipers. Leaper keyfob. Repainted alloy wheels. New green wheel caps. Silicone intercooler pipe. Replacement outer sills. 168,800 miles and rising. E24944

Post Thanks / Like
    After fitting new rear springs at the weekend while I was under the car I noticed a couple of flaky areas on both sills so today I removed the plastic sill covers and gave the sills a rub down found a couple of holes so did a patch up on them, first coat of red oxide another in the morning

Steve
    very proud driver of an 2ltr diesel X type estate 100570 miles in stunning metallic red black leather interior

I am master of my fate I am captain of my soul until the wife says otherwise

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got around to fitting the all in one bluetooth module in the boot.

As there is no provision on the cradle for the later black version, I made a base plate out of thin plywood and bolted the unit to it. Had to loosen the voice module and jiggle it about a bit, but everything fell into place eventually. Replaced the four terminal optical cable with a five and attached a bluetooth antenna. The purple terminal version I bought is not a perfect fit, but again it eventually located.

Very pleased to see that the unit was found immediately, so I paired the phone, entered 1313 when prompted and off we went!

Contact list imported no problem and system working well.
    2017 - present - LHD 2005 X-Type 2.5 V6 Executive Estate Auto
    2009 - present - LHD 1999 Subaru Forester 2.0 Turbo S AWD Auto
    2004 - 2009 - RHD 2004 X-Type 2.0d SE Estate Manual

9. Likes MarkFY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took her for a nice 150 mile round trip to the nephew's wedding. Had over 50 MPG off the old girl. Very pleased.
    X Type Jag 2.0D SE
    2005 in lovely British Racing Green with cream leather interior

Post Thanks / Like
    She's hinting she wants to go out more ...
    2005 X-type 2.2D estate 16" wheels & michelin snow tyres for the winter season

Page 914 of 914 FirstFirst ... 414814864904910911912913914