Membership of http://www.Jaguarforum.co.uk is diverse, covering people from various countries, backgrounds, ages and experiences. Considering this diversity and to make http://www.Jaguarforum.co.uk enjoyable for the majority of our membership, we have adopted the following simple posting guidelines.
1. Vulgar language, images and other offensive material including, but not limited to, race, nudity or pornography is not tolerated here. The http://www.Jaguarforum.co.uk admin team and moderators shall be the sole judges of what does and what does not violate the boards standards.
2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we reserve the right to close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behaviour.
3. "Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame/Board Wars) can and will lose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about this site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcome here.
4. Double posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Double posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one. In addition, please do not post in the same thread back to back (another version of double posting), if you have something more to add, edit your post (within 5 minutes), don't post twice in a row in a thread.
5. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forums or by Private Message is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private for sale ads in the Forum Classified sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, contact the Administrator to learn how you can join our team and help support our community.
6. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short), "smiley" only, non-sense posts and such. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count ("post whoring") is frowned upon. If you do engage in this type of activity, we may suspend your account.
7. No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offences are grounds for being banned.
8. You are not allowed to post links that lead to an affiliate program or that in any way earn you something. We consider you earning something if you have an affiliate ID, website, or if you earn money from banner impressions or click throughs. If you feel that you have a service or product that the members of http://www.Jaguarforum.co.uk can benefit from notify the Administrator.
9. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and can quite possibly result in both accounts being removed without notice.
10. Illegal transactions/sites, selling of personal information (i.e. credit cards, e-mail addresses), pornography, etc are not allowed in the forums and will result in the deletion of the post and the revocation of your posting privileges.
11. Don't post "Hey BigJoe1456"as a thread, if you need to speak to someone specifically, PM or email them. Do not post to the forum saying you have sent a PM to another member.
12. Please ensure any replies to threads are relevant to the original topic. Posts, which are intended to derail a thread, may be deleted and to post repeatedly in this manner may result in suspension or removal of membership privileges. The Playground is available for members who wish to post in this fashion.
13. While these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Therefore, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure our site is not disrupted or abused in any way.
14. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members.
15. We ask that members keep in mind membership is a privilege, NOT a right, and as a private forum, the administration and moderators have total say as to which members are, and are not allowed. The same rule applies for single posts and threads, and anything deemed to be inappropriate by any member of the administration team will be removed.
Members who continue to ignore this rule will be removed with no possibility of return.
16. These rules can be updated and edited at any time by the forum administration.
Read before posting to the forum,
a. Check that your question has not been answered before.
Use the search function. Regular members may not respond after seeing the same question 64 times! If what you find does not fully answer the query you can then post with a bit of knowledge on the subject and ask for clarification.
b. Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place.
Any posts deemed to be in the wrong place will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places. See section 4 above.
c. Choose an appropriate subject line.
Try to summarise the topic or problem briefly in the subject title, and elaborate in the message itself. Repeat the subject in the body if it will make things clearer. Do not use all caps and do not add false information just to get attention (e.g. read this or you will be arrested). An example of a bad subject would be "HELP ME".
d. Bumping of posts is not allowed. Please allow time for a member to see your post and time to reply. Where you are in the world may be awake, others may be asleep.
e. When posting images ensure that they are the correct size to display properly within the page and not too large, not every member will have high speed internet access to allow a quick download of large images. The preview facility allows a poster to do this before submitting the post. If you get it wrong you can edit the same post, it is not necessary to submit another post.
A guide to assist with posting images is available within the forum.
When posting video links describe the content of the video clearly so the viewer knows roughly what to expect.
If you you wish to leave the forum for any reason, please contact the Administrator and ask to be removed from the membership.
Claims of ignorance of these rules cannot be used as an excuse for any infringement of them.
Post Thanks / Like - 3 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
liked this post