Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Music, what music is In your car

Post Thanks / Like
    Now listening to Genesis Fading Lights
    3ltr Jaguar XFS portfolio Carnelian Red + 3 ltr xtype 4 x 4 estate British Racing Green
    http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/...3/7J0C2546.jpg

2. Likes BernHardN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotaman View Post
    Now listening to Genesis Fading Lights
    Beautiful! Genesis is my nr.1 and Fading Lights there best, last, in original setting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BernHardN I first saw Genesis live at Knebworth in 1978 I think and the last time I saw them was at the original Wembley stadium in the eighties at one of the Princes trust concerts when
    Prince Charles and Lady Di were there, I must admit I've got into there early stuff like the lamb lies down on broadway , selling England by the pound , Trespass , Trick of the tail, Wind and Wuthering all good though
    3ltr Jaguar XFS portfolio Carnelian Red + 3 ltr xtype 4 x 4 estate British Racing Green

5. Likes BernHardN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genesis isn't for me though Peter Gabriel is an interesting artist . I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd at Knebworth when I was 14 , what a band they were

Post Thanks / Like
    I got different tastes man.

I have Metallica, Air Supply, AC/DC, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Adele, Apocalyptica, The Beatles, Bob Marley....
    Damn I got too many

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hetmase you can never have to many bands, I have a 160GB ipod in my Jag and its full if I buy a new cd I have to delete one and that makes for some hard choices

Post Thanks / Like
    I use my phone to stream music to my car. I subscribe to apple music because they were the first to offer a family subscription so my wife and kids can listen to music on their devices too. I listen to anything that I like, irrespective of genre although I am a massive Bowie fan.

The problem I have is that I ran out of space to store physical music and books years ago so all my purchases now are digital. I miss that smell of a new record or book but given how many books I read in a year / albums I'd buy in a month, digital purchase/subscription services will work out saving me money and space over time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why not keep a portion of your music in the Cloud?
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6
    Mina Inserts HID+LED+DRL Cabin LED Chrome Mirror Covers/Petrol Flap Clear Marker/Repeaters REMIN/RVINYL Carbon Fiber Trim Facelift Plinth NGK Red Tail Exhaust Tips H&R SS Sport Edition F10 17x8 Hankook 225x45ZR17 Ventus V12 Chrome Sleeves Silver Calipers w/Decals Drilled/Slotted Rotors EBC/Red Stuff K&N 2-Tone GL Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Inserts Aluminum Pedals HR Leaper Growler SP Lights. Infotainment: iSimple TranzIt BLU HF Sony XDP-MU110 DSP 8-Spkr+JBL Powered Sub

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617