Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad news for the more prominent forum members

chandlerslad

Bad news for the more prominent forum members

I'm really sorry to have to post this as I know it'll break the hearts of some folk who are a bit more traditional than others but ......
    and I promise I've not made this decision lightly, after the Eden Camp day out in Yorkshire on Saturday,
    you're all stuck with me..
    I've never met such an all inclusive awesome bunch of misfits as I did this weekend! Honestly can't remember when I last enjoyed a museum visit so much.,., even the other half enjoyed the day in its entirety, not just a few bits as is usual with 'Er indoors but the whole dang day.

if you're one of those who disapproves of such light hearted jollity then I'd like to apologise to you, oops! No I wouldn't , I couldn't care less for those who frown on us (see I've included me in this now) enjoying the social side to this forum as organised by the very kind and hard working forum members who freely give up their time to do so.
    once again a very big thank you to EVERYONE who made this what it was.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! What are going to do now? We can't close the curtains and pretend to be out can we?
    Just a family of cat lovers.
    2.2 Sport Premium Diesel Auto Estate, Liquid Silver, 57 plate with 18 inch Abaco alloys plus all kinds of electrical gubbins, Xenon lights, DAB radio that only works on FM, ACM, 10 way, heated, quilted, leather seats, ridiculous silver dials that can't be read when your lights are on and it isn't dark eg fog, blue tooth, Jaguar voice, Sat Nav, now with added voodoo juice

3. Likes bertieboy9, Martin2, sexyXF liked this post
    OriginalCaruso
    We can organise more meets - there appears to be appetite...

johnxtype/11/2007
    Don't forget though Andy, that old codger Ian drives a petrol so won't do any meets too far away pmsl.
    Come on Ian its time to admit you bought the wrong engine

6. Likes rick 63, bertieboy9 liked this post
    OriginalCaruso
    Ian did just fine and it was a pleasure to meet him too

I bet he is still locking and unlocking the car to watch the wing mirrors fold and unfold

I've just emailed the next venue so rest assured it is all in hand, more details to follow soon(tm)

8. Likes Martyn Kenney, bertieboy9, Caggers liked this post
    chandlerslad
    @OC, when you did the wiring did you fit a miniature cc tv camera?? Yes, I'll admit it, I've started locking the car when I go into the shop, just to watch the mirrors "do their thing" lol!

10. Likes Caggers, sexyXF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ian - welcome to the Autistic crew club

Glad you enjoyed it, we are not at all scary
    Steve
    gone but not forgotten 2.5 X-Type Sport XK8 4.2S X100 XKR 4.2S XK X150 ST220 Estate Slimer BRG 2.0d S Estate
    Current - Midnight Black 2.2 Sport XS Saloon - Ebony Black 2.2 Sport XS Estate on the look out for a new toy now!

12. Likes N/A, Martyn Kenney, bertieboy9, Joaniejag liked this post
    chandlerslad
    Quote Originally Posted by Joaniejag View Post
    LOL! What are going to do now? We can't close the curtains and pretend to be out can we?
    You DO understand the definition of a 'STALKER' don't you Joan?
    My new girlfriend thinks she's being watched,,,,,,, well, she's not my girlfriend YET lol!
    by the way you didn't rinse the milk bottles out this morning ......
    not really but you get the picture???
    seriously, after this weekend you lot are proper stuck with me... And the jag lol

14. Likes bertieboy9, Joaniejag liked this post
    OriginalCaruso
    @Ian - the first mod is a stepping stone to greater things,,, you can't stop now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalCaruso View Post
    @Ian - the first mod is a stepping stone to greater things,,, you can't stop now
    You Sir are absolutely correct, How addictive is this modding lark???
    06 XJ350 4.2 Sovereign, Fully loaded in black, Stunning, Previous royalty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast