Thread: Russian GP

Post Thanks / Like

Russian GP

First Russian GP today , lets see how it all pans out . Crowd will be rooting for Local lad Danny Kyvat. . Hope Marussias Jules Bianchi pulls through OK , very sad . Hope Jenson does OK , but also supporting Williams & Bottas .......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm !!!!
    I'm an Ex , X type owner X2 .. Petrol man & auto..

Now I'm a Yeti & Fabia owner Petrol man & auto..

2. Likes scm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully Hamilton wins today and stretches the lead, he has been by far the better driver at Mercedes over the season against Rosberg. It's been a good season so far! Button seems a bit down and out even though he did well in qualy, maybe he knows something about his seat for next year...
    Jaguar XK Coupe 4.2 2007 indigo blue.

Mods: Power-fold door mirrors, ally weave dash trim, late model chrome stalks, XKR pedals, ACM kit, Speedpack Spoiler, XKR exhaust, 5.0 XKR diffuser, late model seat and window switches, Alston Suede roof lining, Upper/Lower Mesh grilles, Redstuff pads all round. Aerial removed and re-located to spoiler.

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

4. Likes Tiptronic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great day of motor racing on telly today, started off with the Bathhurst 1000 the aussies know how to put on a car race, a win for Lewis but it did look a bit easy for him, followed by BTCC race 30 in the rain and dark. You wouldn't
    want to be driving in it let alone racing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was pleased to see Lewis win: He is on fire right now, and I hope he wins the Championship!

I didn't find the race very interesting though. It is better when their tyres are going off, because it stirs things up and avoids a procession, which is what we got today at least as far as the leaders were concerned.

I gather that the drivers like the track, but it wasn't great for TV spectators: Seemed to lack character somehow.
    2006 XK Indigo Blue with Caramel seats and Sable carpets

7. Likes Tiptronic, solo one liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next year will be spicier when they get the tyre compounds right.
    2010 Kyanite Blue/Caramel 5.0 XKR

9. Likes solo one liked this post