Thread: WEC 2015 & Britcar 24hr at Silverstone

Post Thanks / Like

WEC 2015 & Britcar 24hr at Silverstone

Thought I'd put up another WEC thread as this weekend is the start of the World Endurance Championships with the 6hrs of Silverstone. I'll be going with my girlfriend, my brother and his wife.

Then towards the end of the month, it's a trip back to Silverstone for the return of 24hr Britcar race. I'll be supporting team Carvell Motorsport in their Jaguar XF-S obviously.
    Should anyone be going to eitther event, please look out for me in our van (myself and 4 friends bought it for Le Man trips)

2006 X Type 2.2D Sport, Indigo Blue, Auto lights, Auto Wipers, 2012 Sat Nav update, Bluetooth, Jaguar Voice, Jaguar XS Factory Body Kit, Proteus 18" Wheels, Xenons, Heated Half Leather, LED sidelights, EGR Cheater, LED side lights

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! What a great weekend at the WEC. It finished Audi - Porsche - Toyota...but only just! Audi had a stop-go penalty for infringing the track limits which closed the gap to roughly 10s with 15mins to go which made for some nail biting viewing!

Britcar is in 2 weeks and I met an interesting person over the WEC weekend who is part of a team running a XKR-S in the Britcar 24hr. But I'll put up a separate post on that later
    2006 X Type 2.2D Sport, Indigo Blue, Auto lights, Auto Wipers, 2012 Sat Nav update, Bluetooth, Jaguar Voice, Jaguar XS Factory Body Kit, Proteus 18" Wheels, Xenons, Heated Half Leather, LED sidelights, EGR Cheater, LED side lights