Thread: Trade insurance help!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Trade insurance help!!!!

has anyone got any information on companies that will give a 19 year old trade insurance at a reasonable price? as a 19 year old i haven't found any under £3000.

i am planning to do this as a side income from my main job and have already set up as a sole trader with HMRC and im sending off the documents for trade plates.
    3.0 x type auto

Barney100golf
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_venn View Post
    has anyone got any information on companies that will give a 19 year old trade insurance at a reasonable price? as a 19 year old i haven't found any under £3000.

i am planning to do this as a side income from my main job and have already set up as a sole trader with HMRC and im sending off the documents for trade plates.
    sadly in this world, you will find that age and experience are taken in to account for insurance, and unfair as it may seem, at 19 years old, trade insurance will load you up, 1 based on your age and 2 based on your experience. It is a hard world out there

Post Thanks / Like
    i might put my father as the policy holder and myself as a named.
    im a mechanic and im on my works policy to drive anything so it may be a good idea to ask him maybe he can add demo insurance if i pay the extra
    3.0 x type auto

Barney100golf
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_venn View Post
    i might put my father as the policy holder and myself as a named.
    im a mechanic and im on my works policy to drive anything so it may be a good idea to ask him maybe he can add demo insurance if i pay the extra
    sounds like a plan