Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to leave?

Post Thanks / Like

How to leave?

Good morning, can anybody tell me how I unsubscribe from the forum?

Many thanks.

Darren.
    2000 XK8 4.0lt Coupe

What happens if I push this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has something gone wrong Darren or are you talking about unsubscribing from notifications. Would be a shame if you have to leave.
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jim, thanks for your reply.
    Ill be honest with you I was expecting much more chat and interaction with folk but it just doesn't seem to have happened.
    Apart from yourself and a couple of other helpfully chaps.
    I belong to a Vespa and an Astronomy forum also and there just seems a lot more interaction. Am I being too sensitive?
    Kindest regards
    2000 XK8 4.0lt Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps, your car is becoming rarer and most of the chat seems to be centred around X and S types, so I can see your point.

If it's just a crack you are looking for then feel free to drop in and join us in the playground on the "What are you doing today" thread. We talk about all sorts of different subjects and mainly it's all ******* but we have a great laugh doing it.

If you're looking to talk about your car then that's a little different. You could start a thread of your own as Frankc has done or just join in one that is already running.

The choice is yours but as I say, it would be a shame if you leave as there is much to learn about these cars and everyone has a valid input.
    Last edited by Ian D; 18-09-16 at 09:36. Reason: Profanity removed
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

5. Thanks Darren 515 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Jim, maybe ill come and check out the other room you mention. Thank you mate. I did seem a tad quiet in here
    2000 XK8 4.0lt Coupe

Post Thanks / Like
    Good man, be aware though you need a thick skin in there as we take no prisoners.
    Jim.

8. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The forum is split up into car related and social side. If you want to have a chat with other members, visit the playground or general chat for a more serious discussion.
    Jaguar XK Coupe 4.2 2007 indigo blue with many mods and retrofits.

New car, XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY coming September!

Previous:
    S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    X-Type 3.0L SE Auto estate.

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

10. Likes james25 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Darren,

I echo what Jimbo said, come along to the Playground where we were exiled to
    The talk is fast and lively and we generally discuss what's been going on during the day, life, gripe about our old ladies and sometimes, just sometimes talk about cars. You'll be assured of a warm welcome. I felt the same as you did, some of the forum is just a bit too serious and some like to try and bring you down quite quickly, then the long thread (now in the playground) started and suddenly I've got people to talk to 24/7 almost.

12. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most excellent
    2000 XK8 4.0lt Coupe

14. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delete shortcut off Desk top / Favourites after logging off foruns ....There we are , you've gone , you will officially become Persona non Gratia ( as I am on many useless forums ) Bye Bye ....
    I'm an Ex , X type owner X2 .. Petrol man & auto..

Now I'm a Yeti & Fabia owner Petrol man & auto..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast