Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000. Jaguar S-type 2.5 V6

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, as I can see you are in Germany, we are closer than me with UK So what is the situation of used Jaguars in Germany? Are generally good? I found several on mobile.de with prices between 4.000 and 7.000 eur.

Post Thanks / Like
    Used cars are generally kept in good condition because the TÜV test is very strict. Added to that is that dealers have to give a form of guarantee for 2 years and they are liable if they sell an unsafe car. Two strong reasons for not selling rubbish. If something is fitted to the car, when buying from a dealer, you can expect that they will have everything working before handover. You just need to make sure you have it written into the purchase contract. However, this adds to the selling costs so less bargains to be had. This one looks like an interesting option:

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote/...b-be58784bc8bb
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 51k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 14k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 51k miles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12