Thread: The Jaguar F-Pace simply spectacular and wonderful Jaguar SUV!

Post Thanks / Like

The Jaguar F-Pace simply spectacular and wonderful Jaguar SUV!

Hello everyone. I want to congratulate Jaguar to launch the market so spectacular in every way the F-Pace, it's stunning, beautiful, very Jaguar (that I love), exquisite quality, luxury and technology of high level as good Jaguar and performance of real sports. It is really perfect, a spectacular SUV. I'm waiting for the F-Pace First Edition in Spain. Greetings .
    I am passionate about driving..
    I love to run..
    I'm passionate about the world of the motor..
    Take gasoline in the veins and arteries for my is the existence..

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt get too excited as there are many issues and complaints regarding quality and function issues particularly on the incontrol system. I have drive line vibration issues on my own F Pace which are still not solved,other owners have leaking diffs and there are plenty of complaints about panel fit and interior material quality.Jaguar quality is not as good now as it was when I got my first XF in 2008 and this is regrettable as the F Pace is a very good looking and driving vehicle but it has a lot of issues which a fully tested new vehicle should not have.It would seem that the back up from Jaguar to the dealers is not as good as it should be and some F Pace customers have rejected their vehicles because problems have not been solved within an acceptable time frame.
    Last edited by Hydrajaws; 17-10-16 at 20:28.
    2016 F Pace 2.0 AWD PORTFOLIO ( Now Rejected and awaiting replacement)IRR.sienna tan,privacy glass, tilt roof,space saver. 2006 4.2 XK Convertable. 1965 Daimler2.5 V8 Saloon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the Post Hydrajaws, as you know I have been very interested in the Launch of this Model,
    its recognisable Jaguar DNA and where it will fit in a relatively crowded SUV market place.Can I ask
    if these Teething Troubles are not inevitable in a new model,the Landrover Evoque being another model
    which has suffered also.I realise of course that having spent money, this is of no comfort to you whatsoever
    but perhaps early models are best avoided?