Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incorrect trim

Post Thanks / Like

Incorrect trim

F pace finally delivered 3.0 diesel with lots of extras
    Ordered Sapphire Blue / Taurus seats & Oyster headlining
    Delivered with Black headlining
    Dealer (Listers) agrees should have light trim and says will replace the interior which is a lot of work.
    I am not happy with having a £60K car with replaced interior & want new replacement as ordered.
    I think it may develop rattles and squeaks in future.
    What do you guys think ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not be happy either. If someone can't read the order form and they won't give you a new car as per the order, then tell them you want your money back. Then go to another dealer.
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

3. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on Jimbo's comments really
    It's not like you're spending £500 on a tv, it's £60k and you want what you paid for, NOT something cobbled together to get to that point

I'd stand completely firm on this, any issues you might want to consider speaking to Amellia in the Jaguar CRC team about this as I'm sure this'd be right up her street, assuming the dealer doesn't play ball
    Jim
    MY2008 ( 58 ) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 3.0 Tdi SE Quattro 176bhp Stratos Blue, Front & Rear park assist, Comms Pack High, Sline grille badge, 19" 7 twin spoke RS4 alloys,
    Rear tints, Dipped bulbs 80W, Mainbeams 100W, Foglights 100W, Number plate bulb LED's, Interior bulb LED's, First Aid Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Send it back and good luck with The Lesser Spotted Amelia, you can tell its her with her pointless warble that
    goes "gobbledegook gobbledegook" which results in the listener foaming at the mouth with frustration before
    seeking refuge with a stiff drink and a German Model called Mercedes.

6. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Headlining!!!!! that must look horrendous.
    What ever you do, do not accept delivery.
    Regards
    Telfer.
    Mitsubishi ASX as of 31st Dec 2016. Volvo V40 which Replaced my 2005 Jaguar S-Type after nearly 10 years ownership on 25th May 2016, has now gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total agreement, someones dropped a ******* and you should not in anyway have to pay or settle for it.

It's not as if you asked and paid for a 1664 and they brought you a Castlemaine instead.

When it's rectified with a correct specced car from the factory, I'd be asking for some form of compensation for the inconvenience, free servicing, accessories, etc.

Good luck, Rich

Rich
    Silentum Sicarius

Born 24 November 2005
    Jaguar Super V8 LWB in Midnight Black with Ivory
    All options except Sunroof. Lambswool Overmats are MIA
    Longlife Exhaust - Rear Silencers Removed
    Nextbase 412GW Dashcam for the idiots in front of me
    Nextbase 312GW Dashcam for the idiots behind

My Showroom Thread

2000 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 ES Td5
    A 7 seat, go anywhere family bus
    Currently not going anywhere - Saggy Back End Syndrome

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not let a dealer retrofit a headlining because they are very difficult items to retrofit. As it is their fault just reject the vehicle and insist on a correct specified replacement.
    Your dealer ought to be able to negotiate a replacement particularly if you register your rejection of the vehicle as Jaguar must be concerned about the number of customers rejecting F Paces at the moment and will not want any more publicity.
    Last edited by Hydrajaws; 18-11-16 at 12:42.
    2016 F Pace 2.0 AWD PORTFOLIO ( Now Rejected and awaiting replacement)IRR.sienna tan,privacy glass, tilt roof,space saver. 2006 4.2 XK Convertable. 1965 Daimler2.5 V8 Saloon.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have been offered the WRONG car ,,,This NOT the car you ordered ,,, Reject any offer of ownership , & wait for the car that you orderd to arrive . ( Along with mega discount for ***** up )
    X 400 " 2.5 " Spirit " LE Auto . JR green 2005 .Petrol X type

" Trust no One "

Diesel fumes are detrimental to dogs , kids & old people .....So not that bad really , are they ?

11. Likes james25 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contaced CRC & waiting for investigation / result !

13. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpybear View Post
    Contaced CRC & waiting for investigation / result !
    Good luck with that.
    Jim.
    2009 XK 5.0L PortfolioPast:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

15. Likes james25 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast