Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Thread: Android upgrade to Jaguar Touchscreen for XJ X350/X358, S-Type and X-Type - HOWTO

Post Thanks / Like
    Random freezes sounds like possibly it could be App related, I would try removing the Launcher or PowerAmp and see if it makes a difference. The GPS issue I'm certain will be the port connection issue described earlier.

Ben
    2004 XJ X350 Super V8 LWB - Custom 19" alloys, 4 zone climate control, rear business trays

Android upgrade to Jaguar Touchscreen for XJ X350/X358, S-Type and X-Type - HOWTO

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup I'm sure you're right Ben, just need to get around to doing it. It all works most of the time so not all bad.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm in a really bad reception area and invariably I get problems when starting a drive from home. In good reception areas when mobile data makes an instant connection the GPS doesn't seem to have problems! Probably coincidence but a spookily regular occurrence.

As for the freezing, that is happily less regular.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys. I am one of the lucky ones who got Ben to install his design for me in my X-type. A great piece of work. I wanted to add DAB+ to the system so downloaded the Wavesink App. When I connect the DAB+ dongle to the 4 port hub connected to the OTG port, Wavesink starts up, as it should, but then gives a message saying "the connection is not recognised". It seems that I need a OTG cable for the Dongle to be recognised by Wavesink but seeing as the 4-port USB is already connected to the OTG port, I can't understand why the dongle is not recognised.

Any ideas or suggestions welcome please.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091