Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203
Results 2,021 to 2,025 of 2025

Thread: what you doing today

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reddiesel View Post
    I stand by my comment chap its a Joke Name and nothing more and as regards you being a member of the Forum longer than myself
    I hope that gives you a tremendous sense of entitlement as I am sure your eight posts a year have kept the Forum suitably entertained,
    forgive me if I don't view them.
    out of order paul that's not nice

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    James, what do you think you are doing, honestly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by james25 View Post
    I got banned for less, and to be perfectly honest I did not mean it, it was just the words I used as we do up here for going to a certain take a way "food place" I also know it was not ians doing, as he has allways been fair and just to me and others and we all know that, my banning was not down to him. and it is clear their is 2 sets of rules on here
    You know what they say about opinions, we all have them

Are you looking to ban someone for calling someone a liar? Don't think that's a banning offence although I may be proved wrong.
    Certainly may be a little too strong or unfortunate although I get what he's aiming at.

Maybe your ban was for an accumulation of offences / warnings etc as you always seem to be on "the edge" as some type of hard nosed rebel, at least in your mind I believe

Why not just use the forum, have fun ( within the rules of course ) and use it for what it was intended for, a Jaguar loving / owners enthusiast site. If you want to discuss some of the things not acceptable here go to a site for those things that you need in your life where they are acceptable. You can push those boundaries there

I don't see a 2 tier set of rules in place
    Feel free to shout me down all you like but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it

Jim
    Last edited by JimC64; 03-01-17 at 05:06.
    MY2008 ( 58 ) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reddiesel View Post
    You demean yourself with Posts like that, this is a vast Forum with Many members of which you are one, I enjoy everyones
    contribution and I hope yours will continue, as regards the Forum member who is complaining about his name being censored,
    what sort of name is that to choose ? its a total joke like something found in a Lads Mag and I can't believe the Poster doesn't
    recognise this, its chosen in order to be provocative nothing else.
    Red, you are the voice of reason for sure

I know you don't necessarily agree with all I say and I'm sure I don't always agree with you either, but at least common sense prevails
    Nice one

Jim
    MY2008 ( 58 ) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread has run its course and as such I will close it, a new year and new start...

Some members are unable to follow the rules (http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=94607) and have since moved on or have been banned, I wish them all the best for 2017 !

Unfortunately as a small team moderating the forum we do not have unlimited time to do this, we are trying to ensure a free and inclusive forum for all members.

I hope everyone has a great 2017 !
    Rory - Jaguar Forum Administrator - Help Support the Forum

7. Likes reddiesel, payno, Ian D, rickgordon liked this post
Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203