Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293

Thread: The Changing Political Landscape

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    ... with a very thick skin ...
    Sadly I think that's a permanent affliction we're all having to learn to bear in this part of the Forum Payno .
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

2. Likes payno, MarkFY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about castration for all these offenders including priests and Iimmams who say this is OK,, so they can feel.the loss and shame for the rest of their lives?!

Think of something equally effective for women offenders. Welded chastity belts?

Red, this IS a single specific Pakistani problem. Others may be different nationalities. Pakis and Arabs rarely (never) mix since most Arabs in this world have contempt for the Pakistanis.

Where other sons of dogs have done this they should be CALLED exactly what they are without fear.

Calling them Asians is Wrong because that includes a third of this planet.

It's just an effort to be "suitably vague" so as not to specifically target one nation to be called out as racist, and that is ABSURD.

And... stop ducking and weaving after you make a booboo, stand still so I can shoot at you!

I'm.off to have a KEO by High Noon!

Post Thanks / Like
    " Red this IS a single specific Pakistani problem . Others may be different nationalities . " I think your probably right Jim
    though others in the light of the involvement of other Nationalities also Muslim may say its a Muslim Problem .
    To be honest I am more interested in this failure of Integration and Multi Culturalism in general , Crime is one thing but this
    Parallel Lifestyle is quite another .
    This Shadow Minister who was forced to resign was the subject of more than 100 letters from fellow Labour MPs demanding her
    resignation , which Labour Voter do these idiots represent because in their respective Constituencies I suspect the opinion is quite
    different . Also she was apparently savaged on Twitter , I heard Tony Blair giving an interview on Radio Four where he talked about
    the threat to Democracy and Free Speech from Social Media , I think he is probably correct about that , I see various Media People
    rescinding their Twitter Accounts because of the abuse they are constantly subjected too , it seems akin to Jaguar Forum at times ,
    if you follow the Pack then theres no issue but post something unpalatable or take a view outside the norm and our Poor Moderator
    down in Gosport is inundated with Pms calling for your removal .
    Can I mention this point to you Jim and its only entered my head a minute ago , we have had the election of Trump then we had our
    old friend JagGate , we have had various Islamic and Muslim issues both Worldwide and Domestically and our friend Raptor , its a pity
    that both of these members can't or won't provide the threads with an alternative narrative because the Forum would be enriched by
    that and if they feel they would both be shouted down or ridiculed then they are wrong . Contrast this with our friend JBerks who follows
    the Jewish faith , when there is issues in the media associated with Israel he comes on and says his piece often facing strong disagreement
    in the process , when he departs you always get the feeling that you have sat round the table with a Jewish Family and heard their point
    of view for better or worse and in my opinion thats a privilege .

Post Thanks / Like
    TBH the biggest issue I have with the Jewish faith is that every time you question what they do you get beaten with the semetism stick. You simply cannot question, or seek more info, or discuss anytjhing you find distasteful. That's simply their way of controlling any form of free speech as far as I'm concerned.
    2001 3.0 SE Auto, Satnav, winter pack. Dark Blue, all the toys... 128,000 and counting, need to sell it but it's too nice...
    2004 3.0 Sovereign Estate. Winter pack. Fixed. For Sale...
    2005 Estate X type 2.2 Sport.
    2000 V8 3.2 XJ8 LWB. "Prom" car. Lovely.
    2005 "AllyCat", 3.0 XJ6 SE.
    2000 S type 4.0 V8. Latest toy.
    VFR800A too for when the suns out. NT650V for work.

Still beating cancer.

Sure I took the Red pill....

6. Likes Fat Boy Slim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost it View Post
    TBH the biggest issue I have with the Jewish faith is that every time you question what they do you get beaten with the semetism stick. You simply cannot question, or seek more info, or discuss anytjhing you find distasteful. That's simply their way of controlling any form of free speech as far as I'm concerned.
    I think thats fair comment but give JB his due he sticks to his point of view and his opinions are honestly held .

Post Thanks / Like
    This is something that could lead to a lot of trouble and the Telegraph are giving it some coverage , Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has declared

Angela Merkel and her Christian Democrats " Enemies of Turkey " and has called on all Turks in Germany to vote against Major Parties in the German

Elections . Germany has of course accused Turkey as using the failed coup as a pretext for crushing dissent , 150,000 have been sacked or suspended

and more than 50000 including some German Nationals detained . Erdogan has accused Germany of Anti Muslim and Anti Turkish sentiment .

Given the fact that Merkel let in almost 1.5 million mainly Muslim Refugees into the Country its not hard to see that given the Present Climate

this sort of rhetoric could be Incendiary

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293