Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling a Spade a Spade

Post Thanks / Like

Calling a Spade a Spade

I am just reading this morning about this Police Shooting up near Huddersfield on Monday that resulted in a fatality,
    most papers have being giving it some coverage.Last night there was some unrest and protest amongst the Asian
    Community from which the dead man belonged,there was Riot Police and an Overhead Presence deployed and Police
    are apparently talking to "Community Leaders and Elders" in order to keep the peace.I don't know about anyone else
    but I just hate those phrases,they stink of a Police Force that is largely in retreat and of Isolationist Immigrant Communities
    that live a life remote from the rest of us and I think what happened in Rotherham enforces that point of view.
    So we come back to the incident itself where Armed Police acting on Intelligence that the occupants had a Firearm, performed
    a Forced Stop on a vehicle and subsequently shot the driver dead before recovering a Gun.
    It appears sadly its a familiar story and I shall list the main facts 1) Previously prosecuted for a drive by shooting (case collapsed
    due to witnesses "unreliability") 2) The victims own home is bristling with CCTV having been attacked several times by gunfire
    3) Victim himself was previously shot at the front of his house. Already we start to form an opinion and neighbours confirm that
    he was a drug dealer that used the Social Media name of " Stud Badboy " and there we have it.
    Meanwhile outside the home of the Deceased the usual collection of Sportswear Clad Asian Youth begin to congregate old Asian
    Women clad in Hijab, totally disconnected from the actions of their own offspring as they are from you and me pay their respects
    while on Social Media we have the obligatory " RIP BRUV". Well I can certainly rest in peace that another piece of Trash has
    "shuffled off this mortal coil" and I offer Yorkshire Police my thanks for a job well done though we both know there is a much
    wider issue going on in this country and in order to address it " We have to call a Spade a Spade"

Post Thanks / Like
    yes I agree with the above post , lets make people integrate or use the exit door .

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree Red.

But I don't want them integrating to the point that British babies are born brown with only their mum as parent. An awful lot of that has happened and it's a very sad thing which has destroyed families and trust and morale and morals.

Even worse, their own girls have been sent home and killed there for going with or marrying white Brits against their families' wishes. Their entire families should be exported if not brought to justice for that. They need some solid, painful deterrent fences just as much as our own criminals do.

Brits loved Italian and Grik and Turkish immigrants because they came in smiling in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, made friends, were hospitable and open hearted, married Brits and stood by them and supported their families.

And improved the food, made better fish and chips than Harry Ramsden, and brought clothes making expertise into the UK too.

Yes I know we love curry houses more now.

But their mistake was to educate their kids above those trades, so they outgrew those trades and are now so integrated they are rich and invisible.

Take all that in as you like, I like the title and I'm not Politically Closeted.
    Superb Silver 2004 2.5-litre V6 petrol, ZF Auto box
    But:
    my pipe doesn't fit in the stupid ashtray, chargers won't fit into the cigar lighter socket, no retractable mirrors, no seat memory
    Don't believe anything I say
    Alzheimer's is setting in!
    But now I got Cruise!
    And my Type 2 Lurch is still fixed, since resetting the adaptions in Jan 14. Yay!
    The Coffee Shop Thread: http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthrea...=65758&page=25
    S Type Stickies: http://www.jaguarforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

4. Likes reddiesel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    West Yorkshire is a very dangerous place, I know, I live here.
    I'll bet a shilling this matter is connected to the incident before Christmas when a shot was fired at a police vehicle in a 'drive by'
    Just a little short tale:- a couple of weeks before Christmas I'm out for my walk to Dewsbury, a narrow busy road and a group of young Asian males were blocking the foot path, "Excuse me" says I............."Foxtrot Oscar White Trash" was the response. Not a nice thing to say to a 77 year old pensioner............but the norm in West Yorkshire.

If you're of a delicate disposition don't Google Foxtrot Oscar.
    A very cynical grumpy old man
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - What a ride, where are the wimmin?"

6. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your problem Victor is that you forget this is not your country anymore.

Multiculturalism has meant that huge parts of this green and pleasant land now belong to people who have no regard for UK law and order. This does not just apply to growing areas of Bradfordstan but also to the no go drug areas of London.

Isn't it much easier just to let them all do what they want and make the Liberal elite happy rather than dream about how life used to be? Until there are mass killings in the name of whatever and the MPs jobs are in jeopardy, nothing will be done.

All of our freeloading, snout in the trough MPs, together with the Liberal elite humanitarians would rather shut the door after the horse has bolted than be politically incorrect and think of the human rights of the innocent.

Tony

Post Thanks / Like
    Not going to contribute much to this thread as I know I will disagree with much of what is said.
    I would merely point out that British Police shot dead 5 people in 2016. 4 were white males, the other (Dalian Atkinson) was of Afro-Caribbean descent.
    Were all five just "more pieces of trash", or just four of them ??
    David.
    XK8 Convertible 4.0 - 1997. Aerial switch, boot lid switch, remote key-fob operated hood, & tensioners replaced.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the issue is the reaction by the "community" to someone who was clearly a dangerous criminal being shot, not the fact the criminal happened to be of a certain ethnic background
    2005 Jaguar S-Type R in Ebony Black

10. Likes reddiesel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same, I cannot see myself agreeing with much of what will be said either.

Quote Originally Posted by DevonDavid View Post
    Not going to contribute much to this thread as I know I will disagree with much of what is said.
    I would merely point out that British Police shot dead 5 people in 2016. 4 were white males, the other (Dalian Atkinson) was of Afro-Caribbean descent.
    2002 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TdCI Blue
    2006 Jaguar XK (Aluminium) 4.2 Indigo Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the follow phrase sums it up perfectly

"If you live by the sword, then you die by the sword"
    Dave

2003.50MY Facelift Midnight Black XJ8 3.5 V8, Electrochromic Rear View Mirror & Electrochromic Folding Wing Mirrors, Heated Dove Grey Leather Memory Seats with 16 Way Adjustment, ARTS Active Headrests, Factory Sat Nav, Factory Bi-Xenons, CATS Air Suspension. Bluetooth & Voice control now retrofitted and working. Currently about to start the rear entertainment retrofit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonDavid View Post
    Pretty poor David especially when you already know the answer.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast