Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone im steve age 62 and have just got back to jaguar. over the years i have owned several jaguars but had to let them go due to needing to cater for growing family ect but there all grown up now and i can have a jaguar just for my pleasure(a toy i think some may call it)anyway bought a 51 plate s type to dabble with oh how they have changed ive sorted 90%of its problems just got one to do the dsc system failure light is on but at sometime it has had the module changed and i think there lies the problem.on the vcat label it says abs 02c219 and on the module it has 1w43-2c219-da are these the same or is it the module thats wrong?if anyone can tell me i would be grateful

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, good to see you here

Re your problems - you'd be better off posting them into the S type section where you'll get the help you need
    Jim
    MY2008 ( 58 ) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 3.0 Tdi SE Quattro 176bhp Stratos Blue, Front & Rear park assist, Comms Pack High, Sline grille badge, 19" 7 twin spoke RS4 alloys,
    Rear tints, Dipped bulbs 80W, Mainbeams 100W, Foglights 100W, Number plate bulb LED's, Interior bulb LED's, First Aid Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Steve!
    2002 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TdCI Blue
    2006 Jaguar XK (Aluminium) 4.2 Indigo Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim i will go to that when i find out what im doing and how it all works (bit of a luddite with technology) as my good lady says im an analogue watch in a digital age

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Steve,

Welcome to the greatest forum ever.
    You have the best people on here to help you with your Jaguar, the members are so supportive and know everything Jaguar.
    Great forum with Great members.

Have fun.

Lance
    1998 Jaguar XJ8 4L LWB in Jaguar Tudor White, Huggy
    1999 Jaguar XJ8 4L LWB in Jaguar Tudor White, Celeste
    Above all, Have Fun