Thread: Why me??

Post Thanks / Like

Why me??

The wandering albatross (big bugga it is) that lives near Dewsbury it seems somebody has fed it some Picolax (Google it) and Victors car was under it when the Picolax did it's stuff. Why me??
    A very cynical grumpy old man
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - What a ride, where are the wimmin?"

Post Thanks / Like
    'cos you are a very cynical grumpy old man and they know it will wind you up

I had a colonoscopy a couple of years ago (nothing serious found thank the lord) so I know just how effective that stuff is. Wouldn't want to wander far from home with a litre of that in my system !!
    David.
    XK8 Convertible 4.0 - 1997. Aerial switch, boot lid switch, remote key-fob operated hood, & tensioners replaced.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a workmate arriving at work with his car covered in bird poo....every single panel and window was coated.

Seems he lived alongside the local river and he dislodged a pair of roosting herons,so they both took their revenge!

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect!) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!