Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    I would ban players from wearing gloves it drives me nuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Disaster for us, two games under Pardew and no goals. One draw and a defeat against two bottom teams, not good. Hopefully it picks up over Christmas, just lacking in confidence by looks of it.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    really surprised Pardew got another job in the EPL his record is awful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chelsea conceding their Title Defence is over , I think thats probably correct

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian D View Post
    Disaster for us, two games under Pardew and no goals. One draw and a defeat against two bottom teams, not good. Hopefully it picks up over Christmas, just lacking in confidence by looks of it.
    Early days Ian I think , though having said that , if the question is will Pardew take the Baggies higher than Pullis then I would
    have to answer probably not .

Post Thanks / Like
    One so-called Belgium International striker for sale in January - likes taking penalties against instructions - and missing them - not scored since April - would consider swapping for a real centre forward - unlikely to recoup £27m but offers invited in order to purchase a proper goal scorer - plus a loan deal for Olivier Giroud would be ideal ... call Roy.
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

7. Likes Ian D, 20inchguns liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    champions league last 16 Draw.
    Juventus V Spurs / FC Basel V Man City / FC Porto V Liverpool FC / Sevilla V Man Utd / Real Madrid V PSG / Shaktar V Roma / Chelsea V Barcelona / Bayern Munich V Besjiltas...
    Some great games to look forward to.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm totally fed up with the 'Love-in' going on with Manchester City in the Media. They call Guardiola 'Pep' and Jose Mourinho 'Mourinho'. They mention 'The Etihad' (the airline that is owned by the Sheiks family and 'sponsors' City) at every opportunity. The laud Guardiola as if he's a genuis. He's been at three clubs, spent close to £1000,000,000 won nothing last season. Yes this side he has is a good one but they just scraped through against Huddersfield thanks to Raheems chest and yet another dodgy penalty. WEST HAM for goodness sake almost beat them and they lost in Europe which is hardly mentioned.

On Sunday, they faced a United team that looked scared, were missing their best player and had an injured Matic playing and just scraped home again courtesy of two assists from Lukaku. Sure they had loads of possession just as United did under Van Gaal and they were slaughtered for that. Should have been 2-2. City won't win the CL, they may win the PL if the Refs stick to the script and award them penalties when they are struggling. No retrospective booking for the dive of the season from Jesus which sums it all up for me.

I predict Hughes will go from Stoke soon too. Followed by Conte and the bloke at Swansea.
    We are all very wealthy but don't know it. We have time. You can't buy anymore so don't waste it...

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950