Jaguar Forum banner

Connecting to Android

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jagirl 
#1 ·
Hi guys
Im new on here so please bare with me and I might not understand everything u sayin so if you can please keep it simple.
Here's my issue:
I bought this stunning 2009 XF S portfolio yesterday and sussed pretty much everything apart from bluetooth music connection. In my previous S type I just paired my phone Galaxy note 2 and played all my music through bluetooth on car stereo.
In new one seems like it only pairs the actual phone to make phone calls.
As I looked around I found this storage box between front seats with some sockets. One says iPod other looks like USB hole and third one is AUX.
My question to you is what cable do I need to connect my Android phone to car so I can listen to my tunes, please?
Can anyone please help me with this? ;)
Thanks in advance

#2 ·
I don't know for sure but I think it may be a 3.5 stereo jack plug to 3.5 stereo jack plug and connected to your head phones out to your aux in I think I would treat myself to an iPod and load it up with all my tunes and ply it into the usb in this way you will get all the album / track listings I am sure some one who knows for sure will give you a definite answer :D

#3 ·
Hey toyotaman,

Thanks for your answer I appreciate it. I used to have an iPhone and I can tell you I will never want anything else but android. So much easier, cost nothing to download songs and dont find it I have to faff about with syncing the computer to an itunes and all that rubbish. I have endless playlists on my note just the shame I cannot play it in Jag just yet. :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.