Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: European Breakdown Insurance.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Patrick C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Post Thanks / Like

    European Breakdown Insurance.

    Hi, can anyone recommend a company that specialises in breakdown cover for a thirteen year old S Type as I am off to South West France in three weeks time.
    I have researched on the net but quite a lot won't cover if the car is over Ten years old, and if they do then they cane you a lot.

    Many thanks Pat.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Near Berlin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a look at the ADAC. They will cover you.
    I don't know how you join but you can ask "Ounce" on the forum as he joined from Britain.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

    2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts