Page 289 of 296 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2960

Thread: Breaking News

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Bunch of reprobates!

How come this didn't happen until now?: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46803713

What penalty, 5 years, more, would you throw away the key if you caught them?
    The airport might have known robot wars would take to the skies.

Instant funding is needed in airport security to ensure adequate numbers of model trucks and guns can be deployed by remote control out onto the grass to fire little drone seeking missiles and take the drones down.

Finders keepers is you find it on the ground.

People who fly drones near airports and delay flights should should have to work for free at the airport calling names of on boarders and shuffling people along until the airport has caught up again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    Your in the business
    I will be if E30MW sends me his credit card details.

Post Thanks / Like
    America has downgraded the EU from being a country to an international organisation.

This means that Junker will not get the same treatment as he is used too. He will now play second fiddle to heads of states from the eu.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46798861
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Bunch of reprobates!

How come this didn't happen until now?: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46803713

What penalty, 5 years, more, would you throw away the key if you caught them?
    Same as at Gatwick - they're not drones they're just UFOs!

"I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

Post Thanks / Like
    Intergalactic trade after Brexit is being prepared.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmon View Post
    America has downgraded the EU from being a country to an international organisation.

This means that Junker will not get the same treatment as he is used too. He will now play second fiddle to heads of states from the eu.
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the comments I made a few moments ago ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowley_1812 View Post
    As I see it I'm afraid that the EU is a busted flush and now purely exists to spin webs within other webs in order to further confuse and maintain it's undemocratic leverage over States that are reluctant, or indeed no longer in a position, to resist.
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmon View Post

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46798861
    Interesting.

I wonder if this is a prelude to more?

Do you think Trump will maintain the tariffs on EU cars?

With the possibility of tariffs from us, the manufacturers must be sweating right now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ducmon,

I didn't know that the E.U. was a country? Perhaps it is splitting hairs but it is the controlling body of a collection of different countries.

Alec
    2004 2.5 X Type Estate, MK 2 3.8 (Long term restoration), 2.5 P.I. Triumph saloon, 564 Hymer motorhome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Alec,

I did not know this either. I wonder how many other countries treat the EU like that. It would be interesting to find out.

When there is a g20 and possibly g7 Then the EU sends its own representative there.

This in my opinion does show the ultimate plan of some people who directed the EU in the way that they want it to go.
    Grumpy Old Git
    Napoléon Bonaparte

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piman View Post
    Hello Ducmon,

I didn't know that the E.U. was a country? Perhaps it is splitting hairs but it is the controlling body of a collection of different countries.

Alec
    That's what Herr Juncker is trying to achieve, to compress all EU member countries into one entity under his and soon Herr Selmayr's dictatorships.

That's not different from one country.

So we Must break it up and encourage others to leave too, who wants what he wants?

I don't!

Nein, Nein, thrice Nein!!

Page 289 of 296 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293 ... LastLast