Page 380 of 382 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382 LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3820

Thread: Breaking News

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Hong Kong's just realising it's part of China:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48615161

Of course the industrious leader is pro every China edict. Otherwise he'd be arrested and magically disappeared, maybe end up as dog food or similar.

I think hundreds of demonstrators and protesters will end up that way. They don't know what Chinese rule means.

They should emigrate here to the UK while they still can as UK subjects. Or has that expired?

that expired a while ago, I am in China now, and go to Hong Kong often, the people in HK live in dream land, they are going to get a big shock in the coming days, china will crush them if they continue protesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    unfortunately that option expired a while ago, I am working in mainland China at the moment, and travel to HK often, the HK people are living in dream land, as they will find out in the next few days, China will crush them if they don't stop causing china problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Hong Kong's just realising it's part of China:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48615161

Of course the industrious leader is pro every China edict. Otherwise he'd be arrested and magically disappeared, maybe end up as dog food or similar.

I think hundreds of demonstrators and protesters will end up that way. They don't know what Chinese rule means.

They should emigrate here to the UK while they still can as UK subjects. Or has that expired?

They wanted their independence.....!!!.They got it ......Get on with it .....Nothing to do with UK anymore !..
    (Scotland .....Take note )

4. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frosty 1 View Post
    unfortunately that option expired a while ago, I am working in mainland China at the moment, and travel to HK often, the HK people are living in dream land, as they will find out in the next few days, China will crush them if they don't stop causing china problems.
    Thanks Frosty.

They are naïve, people were shown facing off with riot police on the news this morning. Still peaceful.

If they persist it will become a nightmare, they are on borrowed time and could continue living in luxury if they conform.

Only a few miles away people are living from mud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterthejagman View Post
    They wanted their independence.....!!!.They got it ......Get on with it .....Nothing to do with UK anymore !..
    (Scotland .....Take note )
    Umm no they didn't we had to hand over HK to China as our lease had run out the HK people had no say in this very different situation to Scotland's
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

7. Likes Zero123 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    Umm no they didn't we had to hand over HK to China as our lease had run out the HK people had no say in this very different situation to Scotland's
    Yes this is correct Peter.

Trust the daft Brits to even make the "contract" with the enemy! And then... Actually honour it!?

Didn't do that with bluddy Turkey, quite rightly, and look where Cyprus is now! Happy!

Come on, Pete, get with it, don't let the side down!

But I do fear this is the end of their way of life if they don't wake up and shut up many will be killed, they've been spoiled thinking they can change every nation like they can the wimps.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Iraq has just declined the US' request to continue providing them with oil at extraction cost, just like Kuwait did?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48619771

There's no way Iran would antagonise or confront Saudi.

Last week they said it was Houthi drones.

Yeah, as if!

The Yanks are suspect in all these attacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was an infant about half of my toys were marked as M ade In Hon Kong. I used to separate the Triang from the plastic stuff and look scornfully at the basic attempt the Hong Kong factory was making.

The last thing I purchased from Hong Kong was a Smart Phone at a fantastic price. It blew it's concealed battery.

If Honk Kong keep insisting on selling a load of rubbish, of course the good citizens are going to be embarrassed. Rightly so. Am I close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I'm more positive this was the Yanks provoking trouble to start a war, again for oil:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48633016

Post Thanks / Like
    breaking News the Range Rover has gone....Sunday the XK8 may well go too. Imight be able to sleep again these cars have driven me nuts. I will never own more than one car ever again........ unless something special comes along

Page 380 of 382 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382 LastLast