Page 465 of 470 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4695

Thread: Breaking News

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    It has just become clear to me that Jim-sv-2004 is taking an enforced holiday from the forum,I do hope that he returns with a changed point of view.

"I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

2. Likes E30MW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,zero,Jimmie pushed the limits just too far,we tried to warn him,but he was so far up his own backside......

Perhaps seven days thinking things over will change his perspective?
    (Victor,even us Lancashire lot can spel dificult words..)
    2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

4. Likes Zero123 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flipping heck Jim got him self banned hopefully we will see him next week
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,zero,Jimmie pushed the limits just too far,we tried to warn him,but he was so far up his own backside......

Perhaps seven days thinking things over will change his perspective?
    (Victor,even us Lancashire lot can spel dificult words..)

7 days? Ooh can't wait............(and I still can't spell psycharatrist but I know what a pyschopath is......that's where I ride my bike!)

"I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

7. Likes Jimbov8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a mention elsewhere that the taser was fired three times from close range.

My very basic understanding of these things is that there is a minimum recommended firing distance.
    Ive just read that the deceased Dailian Atkinson (a footballer ......Enough said ?) Had a dicky heart ?......How are the police supposed to know that ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    To kill a large healthy man with a tazer is quite something.

It sounds as though they ran down the batteries on three tazers before he died.

If I got in a temper and the police were called to deal with me, it would serve me right if they tazered me to death over several minuets.
    Yeah but you're not a celebrity an MP or a professional footballer ?..Everyone knows the law does not apply to these people ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    Flipping heck Jim got him self banned hopefully we will see him next week
    Aww sorry to hear that Jim does stimulate some interesting discussions.....I'm not saying I always agree with him but hey !....It would be a boring if we were all the same in this life eh ?

11. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to their families,these are all 'promising footballers'....perhaps our thoughts of 'promising footballers' are a a little different?

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

Post Thanks / Like
    According to their families,these are all 'promising footballers'....perhaps our thoughts of 'promising footballers' are a a little different?

I have never been a football fan....In fact I hate football !....And everything that goes with it ..(TV rights ..The sick amount of money footballers are paid... Merchandise .... Tickets etc...) It's a game of overpaid premedonnas .....

The positive side I see of it ...It keeps criminals out of trouble for 90 minutes !

14. Likes S-Type Owner, E30MW, Jimbov8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
    7 days? Ooh can't wait............(and I still can't spell psycharatrist but I know what a pyschopath is......that's where I ride my bike!)

But do you know what haemorrhoids are?
    A very cynical grumpy old man
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - What a ride, where are the wimmin?"

16. Likes E30MW liked this post
Page 465 of 470 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469 ... LastLast