Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Thread: Pollution and other Scaremongering Money Spinner Scams

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StokieChris View Post
    ...I was watching Country File the other week when they were fossil hunting on the Isle of Wight!

Apparently, the temperature on the Isle of Wight 150 million years ago was a staggering 50'c (like Kuwait, Arizona, Iraq, Afghanistan now......etc).

Back then, there wasn't a bbq, diesel or V8 anywhere in sight!!

Yes, I'm a sceptic.
    I thought we've been here longer Chris, there is a movie, "One Million Years BC" with Raquel Welch. They had barbecues!

The last Ice age was apparently in full swing only 20,000 years ago and ended around 10,000 years ago, and there have been many others before.

Never admit to anything Chris!

Just carry on riling them with evidence, we'll grind them down to tears eventually!

We could always start a social media campaign to discredit them and force their resignations or sackings?

We could plant evidence in their drawers and send the Thought Police a rip-off!?

2. Likes Peterthejagman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Come on bud, keep up!

It's already in place, many areas have banned barbecues under a blanket "smokeless zone".

It doesn't matter if they call it NOx or NO2 or NO3 or other, they have always been components of our breathable atmosphere. Most of them rise, not going to the ground.

They've suddenly dropped CO and CO2 because both are heavier gases and reveal their false argument.

What a load of lying incompetent wotsit - help me out here, give me 20 to 30 nouns I can use to describe them payno.

It's all NOnsense to scare people who don't know what those are into guilt and compliance.

Carry on doing so chaps. Believe them and resign yourselves to premature death by friendly fire - in this case, gassing!

Bah! Suck on my diesel exhaust pipe, it's a lot safer, you'll only burn your lips.

There is nothing in that article about banning BBQs it all about heating systems that use wood pellets that were certified as clean but it turns out that most that use them are using the wrong pellets that are not clean but are cheaper

Now if you can find a link to a government motion that has tabled a proposed ban on BBQs ..........

On the Nox No2 that you posted it does matter if you don't know there the same thing but at least you do now Jim
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

Post Thanks / Like
    You know after this they'll get round to barbies too.

One of our members a couple of years ago said berbies were banned in Sheffield where he lives, do you recall?

NOx includes NO, NO², NO³ etcetera.

I don't care, we've been breathing all of them for years but the CO and CO² have displaced them all since these are heavier gases.

We're going to die from them or something else anyway even after all combustion engines are off the roads.

"If the right one don't get you, the left one will!
    You load 16 tons, and what do you get?
    Another day older and deeper in debt,
    Saint Peter don't you call me, 'cos I can't go,
    I owe my soul to the company stone!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yebbut... It'll be very hot... That's when the schools are off...

They eat everything... I don't know if we can get fresh burgers then! Mezze is good. Do you like snails?

How about...

Let's see.. May is out (probably, by then )...

June is good, it's my birthday so you can join me with a booze or three...

July we've said...

August is too hot for most...

September we've still got the University students...

October is good too!

That's great. Thank you, it's a very kind offer.

I agree the forecast is stormy for May.

Birthday celebration in June sounds excellent.

Heat is no problem, so I'd be delighted to accept your kind invitation to head over in Early June and stay til the end of October, awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    That's great. Thank you, it's a very kind offer.

I agree the forecast is stormy for May.

Birthday celebration in June sounds excellent.

Heat is no problem, so I'd be delighted to accept your kind invitation to head over in Early June and stay til the end of October, awesome.
    Youz welcome!

Seriously if anyone does come to Cyprus for a break, the South of course, it'll be a pleasure to meet up, even for coffee if your medications don't allow booze!

7. Thanks Jag-Black thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youz welcome!

Seriously if anyone does come to Cyprus for a break, the South of course, it'll be a pleasure to meet up, even for coffee if your medications don't allow booze!

If I am, I promise I will. Thank you.

The bloke who sells me my meds says a lot of them won't dissolve in beer so best to drop them like normal.

9. Likes Jim_S-V6_2004 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    If I am, I promise I will. Thank you.

The bloke who sells me my meds says a lot of them won't dissolve in beer so best to drop them like normal.
    We can discuss and compare meds over a barbie!

Finally all this pollution blaming has fired up young people to call their bluff and retaliate, and it's in Belgium first: https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_a...-demand-action

We know who will pay for any action of course. Get ready chaps. It may well be bicycles in all cities!

Rickshaw bikes business may boom in London, it was £5 per passenger per minute a couple of years ago.

Are horse taxis permitted in London?

11. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253