Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091 LastLast

Thread: Pollution and other Scaremongering Money Spinner Scams

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    No, just one at a time I'm afraid.

Tuesday last, be with you soon.
    Heheheh

Anyone reading our posts in the future is either going to report us or think we're all watching horror movies.

2. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jim,

I came across this today, and knowing your interest in plastic waste, I thought you might be interested. It may also, in part, explain why your council are not collecting recyclable plastic anymore? :-[https://thegwpf.us4.list-manage.com/...&e=df1122dcf7]

Alec
    2004 2.5 X Type Estate, MK 2 3.8 (Long term restoration), 2.5 P.I. Triumph saloon, 564 Hymer motorhome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piman View Post
    Hello Jim,

I came across this today, and knowing your interest in plastic waste, I thought you might be interested. It may also, in part, explain why your council are not collecting recyclable plastic anymore? :-[https://thegwpf.us4.list-manage.com/...&e=df1122dcf7]

Alec
    You just came across it. Blimey. You must have a strict whitelist.

The council used to collect the separated bins from a place I used to work, and tip them in the same lorry.

The council round my way haven't fallen for any scaremongering, for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jag Black,

"You must have a strict whitelist."

Sorry, I do not understand this; whitelist?

Alec
    2004 2.5 X Type Estate, MK 2 3.8 (Long term restoration), 2.5 P.I. Triumph saloon, 564 Hymer motorhome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jag Black,

Alec
    Opposite of Blacklist in other words a list of things or people you trust
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jag Black,

Alec
    Opposite to a black list Alec.

You must first erase all brainwashed mental and psychotic and psychodelic references to "racist" and "racism" when you read or write "black" or "white".

And it's better if you watch "Clockwork Orange" several times to ensure you are free of all reactions too.

After that be careful to not expose yourself to social media or media in general, where you may well pick up the disease again, it's rife out there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all,

thanks for the definition of whitelist.

Maybe I'm being obtuse but fail to see what Jag-Black's original comment refers to.

The 'official' and accepted view is that recycling is good and we should do more of it. I have always felt this is wrong with respect to the majority of domestic waste. It's far more trouble and expense to manually sort out the waste than the waste is worth. I have said before that we should incinerate it and use the heat to good effect. I am and have been aware that much recyclable waste just ends up in landfill anyway, that was not my point.

Alec

Post Thanks / Like
    Alec can you please put your laughing head on before you come out to play with us now and then?

Obtuse no, that means to be blunt to others.

Dull maybe! ?

---

Incinerating our waste would cause pollution that would kill many falcons kestrels owls and the like (there's a falcon calling from a neighbour's TV antenna right now! It's all happening here!)

I don't care about pigeons, can't eat them anyway. And they mess our cars too. I've not been up to the wind turbines to see how many broke their necks on the blades, there were none the last 2 times I went there.

Sparrows are pals so don't want to hurt them either. There's a couple agreeing with me now, the falcon just flew away.

Those carpenter bees are sniffing round my wood store now! One of them is gnawing at a new 2x4 already, the little blighter!

I'll have to evict them, see what happens when you give an inch, they want a yard!

Last edited by Jim_S-V6_2004; 16-05-19 at 12:01.

Post Thanks / Like
    The production of Portland cement produces CO2 kilo for kilo.

Remember this?

Many "expert" statements said 5% of total global emissions, some stating 8% for 2015.

Here 5%:
    https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2012/0...ment-industry/

Here 8%:
    https://www.carbonbrief.org/qa-why-c...climate-change

Fools guiding fools.

Conservative estimates of better thinkers
    were 2.5% to 3%. They do say "Estimated". Those are then Theories.

And not proven.

Now you know I love CO2, it displaces so many much nastier gases like CO, idiotic hot air, and... methane.

And much of our plant life recycles it by absorption for growth. A lovely gas in fact then.

At least one report states that published output is exaggerated by up to 30% and are based on only Estimates.

As with all dramatic announcements which are trying so hard to blame us for everything that will create money for them. Money. And a purpose, which they have nil. Estimates. No sound basis, no scientific fact, only guesswork and dramatisation for scaremongering the idle gullible unintelligent public who have time to whittle away on believing the sht.

All daily, while the real world struggles to forage in bins, in woods, on waste tips, or slaving in exchange, or to gather or earn a little money to buy... Food. Every day. And has no time or money or shelter to fiddle their fingers on tablets or phones to read hysterical shite.

Here: https://www.earth-syst-sci-data.net/10/195/2018/

But you won't find this in the media because they only follow mad people who are crazed to eradicate production without having the intelligence to consult on consequences of doing that, if they could even.

Truth? They can't, because they are too nice and comfortable doing this sht instead of the harder thing - blockading the cement factories in every ciuntry.

But by fooling politicians and decision makers or shrewder money makers, they will make us all pay several surcharges so they can deviate much of that to create salaries and bonuses and expense payments for themselves as "Savers of Planet Earth". Wow! All Hail!

A-holes!

The saddest thing is, people in parts of this world will suffer if the level of CO2 is reduced, in lack of food from poorer growth of plants, from lower rainfall, from flash floods, subsidence, from more diseases, from skin problems, perhaps their babies may be born afflicted.

Doubt that? Prove me wrong. My theory is as good as any. Beware the Ides of March! It hit us then, no Brexit, didn't it?

Nobody knows. Especially not the mad.

CO2 is good for us, "Savers of this Planet" are not, they will bring bad effects on us.

Eat a few. Please. They are dietarily good for you, full of protein. Especially the brain. Soft. Never used.

Last edited by Jim_S-V6_2004; 18-05-19 at 07:20.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    The production of Portland cement produces CO2 kilo for kilo.

Remember this?

Many "expert" statements said 5% of total global emissions, some stating 8% for 2015.

Here 5%:
    https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2012/0...ment-industry/

Here 8%:
    https://www.carbonbrief.org/qa-why-c...climate-change

Fools guiding fools.

Conservative estimates of better thinkers
    were 2.5% to 3%. They do say "Estimated". Those are then Theories.

And not proven.

Now you know I love CO2, it displaces so many much nastier gases like CO, idiotic hot air, and... methane.

And much of our plant life recycles it by absorption for growth. A lovely gas in fact then.

At least one report states that published output is exaggerated by up to 30% and are based on only Estimates.

As with all dramatic announcements which are trying so hard to blame us for everything that will create money for them. Money. And a purpose, which they have nil. Estimates. No sound basis, no scientific fact, only guesswork and dramatisation for scaremongering the idle gullible unintelligent public who have time to whittle away on believing the sht.

All daily, while the real world struggles to forage in bins, in woods, on waste tips, or slaving in exchange, or to gather or earn a little money to buy... Food. Every day. And has no time or money or shelter to fiddle their fingers on tablets or phones to read hysterical shite.

Here: https://www.earth-syst-sci-data.net/10/195/2018/

But you won't find this in the media because they only follow mad people who are crazed to eradicate production without having the intelligence to consult on consequences of doing that, if they could even.

Truth? They can't, because they are too nice and comfortable doing this sht instead of the harder thing - blockading the cement factories in every ciuntry.

But by fooling politicians and decision makers or shrewder money makers, they will make us all pay several surcharges so they can deviate much of that to create salaries and bonuses and expense payments for themselves as "Savers of Planet Earth". Wow! All Hail!

A-holes!

The saddest thing is, people in parts of this world will suffer if the level of CO2 is reduced, in lack of food from poorer growth of plants, from lower rainfall, from flash floods, subsidence, from more diseases, from skin problems, perhaps their babies may be born afflicted.

Doubt that? Prove me wrong. My theory is as good as any. Beware the Ides of March! It hit us then, no Brexit, didn't it?

Nobody knows. Especially not the mad.

CO2 is good for us, "Savers of this Planet" are not, they will bring bad effects on us.

Eat a few. Please. They are dietarily good for you, full of protein. Especially the brain. Soft. Never used.

I agree with everything you say.....I don't agree with the government policy of "let's throw billions of pounds of tax payers money at the problem....And it will all go away ?"

Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091 LastLast