Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Back From Midland Remaps

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike, any updates?
    2009 (MY2010) X type 2.2D SE Estate, Ionian Blue, Champagne leather with warm charcoal trim, Rosewood veneer, heated/memory seats, heated front screen & mirrors, auto-fold mirrors, touch-screen with navigation, Bluetooth phone, a/c climate control, radio/cassette with aux/mp3 player input, cruise control, auto lights/wipers, headlight washers, front & rear parking sensors, front dash-cam, 17" Bermuda alloys...

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rickgordon View Post
    Hi Mike, any updates?
    Hi Rick,
    I haven't bitten the bullet yet because I'm still trying to sort the annoying little judder which occurs when the temperature is 5deg or lower. One thing, though, I did have the EGR cleaned and a stainless steel blanking plate (with a 10mm hole) fitted. Since then I've done over 1000 miles and the EML hasn't come back on, even though it is an auto. I'm debating whether to let my local garage spend a bit more diagnostic time on it...

Mike
    2008 X Type 2.2D SE auto, Glacier Blue with Barley trim

3. Thanks rickgordon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone interested in a remap is in Kent/Surrey/Sussex/South London I can help with remaps and offer a good forum price. If this is the case let me have a registration number and I'll tell you what we can do. I'm the Institute of the Motor Industry trainer for remapping certification.

Admin.... I have applied for official permission to advertise my services on this forum, though I am also the owner of two Jaguars, hence the main reason I joined. If you'd like me to stop replying to other members regarding remaps please let me know and I'll cease. Once I get confirmation it is OK to proceed I'll use my company name so members can research me properly, but until then I'll take your guidance.

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by paulsdunford; 10-02-18 at 23:24. Reason: typo

5. Thanks Billy2Jags thanked for this post
    Likes Willber G liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul,
    You have a pm.
    2008 X Type 2.2D SE auto, Glacier Blue with Barley trim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123