Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Estate Tailgate Mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Rick, very useful. Looking at the description of your X type, it sounds like a Sovereign spec, not SE. Mine is definitely a Sov - right spec and badge on back - but Log Books says it is an SE....currently trying to sort it out with Jag customer services!
    2009 X type 2.0L Diesel Sovereign Estate 139000 Miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Basso, I am sure mine is an SE. The Sovereign has 'piped' seats and a wood/leather steering wheel, mine doesn't. I have read that there were some Sovereign's that were wrongly registered by DVLA as SE's. Sounds like yours is one of those.
    2009 (MY2010) X type 2.2D SE Estate, Ionian Blue, Champagne leather with warm charcoal trim, Rosewood veneer, heated/memory seats, heated front screen & mirrors, auto-fold mirrors, touch-screen with navigation, Bluetooth phone, a/c climate control, radio/cassette with aux/mp3 player input, cruise control, auto lights/wipers, headlight washers, front & rear parking sensors, front dash-cam, 17" Bermuda alloys...

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine was registered as an SE when it was quite obviously a sovereign, a quick letter from Jaguar to the DVLA got the V5 sorted. Apparently it was just not the X that Jaguar registered wrongly & all sorts of trim levels!

Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing I would like on mine that is standard on the Sov is the wood/leather steering wheel. I think they look great, but appear to be very difficult to find second-hand and in good nick.
    2009 (MY2010) X type 2.2D SE Estate, Ionian Blue, Champagne leather with warm charcoal trim, Rosewood veneer, heated/memory seats, heated front screen & mirrors, auto-fold mirrors, touch-screen with navigation, Bluetooth phone, a/c climate control, radio/cassette with aux/mp3 player input, cruise control, auto lights/wipers, headlight washers, front & rear parking sensors, front dash-cam, 17" Bermuda alloys...

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Euan Tausney View Post
    Mine was registered as an SE when it was quite obviously a sovereign, a quick letter from Jaguar to the DVLA got the V5 sorted. Apparently it was just not the X that Jaguar registered wrongly & all sorts of trim levels!
    I am in the same situation Euan, but I am having the devils own job to get Jag customer service to sort it out!
    2009 X type 2.0L Diesel Sovereign Estate 139000 Miles

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456