Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first love lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFY View Post
    Whilst not being my first love, in car terms... it was the first car I really loved...

Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec import 1996. Sold him on last March after picking up the X in Feb. Owned from 2000-2017.

Attachment 26341
    Attachment 26342
    Lovely cars them, I worked with someone who had a prelude, very comfy and surprisingly quick! is the Rover Tomcat Coupe in the background yours as well??
    2006 Jaguar X-Type 2.2 Sport (6 speed manual)
    Interior lights changed to LED's. LED projector lights in trunk. 50w LED sidelights. 80w LED fog lights front and rear. Main & Dipped HID's. Kelsport decat pipe. Drilled/Grooved/Vented disc brakes & EBC Red Stuff pads. Stainless lower mesh grill. Jaguar branded interior mats. In car DVD/TV/MP3/Bluetooth/CD/DAB Radio. Dashcam. Jaguar lettering on engine cover in red vinyl with leaper logo. 1800w twin 12" subwoofers in trunk.

2. Likes MarkFY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiDesign View Post
    Lovely cars them, I worked with someone who had a prelude, very comfy and surprisingly quick! is the Rover Tomcat Coupe in the background yours as well??
    Oh yes, the 2.2 engine in the Japan import was 230bhp and the roar and power when the vtec kicked in at around 5550rpm (I think) was quite impressive. It did shift. The Japan import model I had was sold with lowered springs, so it was REALLY low. A fun car to drive, it's why I kept it for so long.

The Rover Coupe was a work mates. We had our cars valeted at the same time, so took the opportunity to get some pics. I'll dig out some pics of that and try and post tomorrow.
    X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 2002MY 76K miles Platinum Cranberry leather sports seats. My 1st Jag Feb 2017

Retrofits: Climate Control (from manual ac), nav/touch screen, LED interior, facelift multi-function steering wheel, bluetooth, voice, message centre, facelift center console/sliding arm rest, acm, facelift door cards, powerfold mirrors, powerfold on lock, clear side repeaters, puddle lights, rear electric windows, 'JagDroid' Android upgrade, parking sensors and front/rear cameras.

Post Thanks / Like

My first love lol

I always wanted to fit a VTEC engine into my old Civic Coupe 1.5 LSi, never happened but I always wanted a decent Honda motor as they are very powerful for the size
    2006 Jaguar X-Type 2.2 Sport (6 speed manual)
    Interior lights changed to LED's. LED projector lights in trunk. 50w LED sidelights. 80w LED fog lights front and rear. Main & Dipped HID's. Kelsport decat pipe. Drilled/Grooved/Vented disc brakes & EBC Red Stuff pads. Stainless lower mesh grill. Jaguar branded interior mats. In car DVD/TV/MP3/Bluetooth/CD/DAB Radio. Dashcam. Jaguar lettering on engine cover in red vinyl with leaper logo. 1800w twin 12" subwoofers in trunk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12