Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP about to start

Post Thanks / Like
    Rossi is still the cash cow though, every thing is 46 when you go. I will be at Silverstone & Barcelona this year (maybe more) for the fun and games My distaste for Lorenzo's attitude has softened of late and he seems more likeable now, with a bike that suits him I think he will be a big contender. If Dovi can do it on a Duke I'm convinced Lorenzo can.

What do you ride lol?
    Last edited by Poundy; 30-04-18 at 13:03.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Rossi will always be at the top of everyone want to win list and I would love to see him get his 10th but I seriously don't think the bike is up to it even though his abilities still seem to be there.
    I think Dovi is still the man who has more chance than anyone else and Lorenzo will find all the excuses he can for not doing well.
    It will be an intriguing season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1252a.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	26568
    2009 XF 3.0 D S Premium Luxury in Vapour Grey Metallic with Cream Leather interior
    Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue
    Aprilia Tuono 1000R (Wheelie Machine)

3. Likes Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok,all,

First race today, Losil In Quatar, and the grid is interesting.
    Pole position to Zarco, on Rossi’s 2016 bike, then Marquez, Petrucci and Crutchlow. Do I is 5th and Rossi is down at 8th. Zarco has been riding the wheels off that Yamaha and if he keeps his head could upset the apple cart.

My money would be on Marquez then Zarco with Dovi getting 3rd. Anyone else like to predict?
    2009 XF 3.0 D S Premium Luxury in Vapour Grey Metallic with Cream Leather interior
    Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy211 View Post
    Ok,all,

First race today, Losil In Quatar, and the grid is interesting.
    Pole position to Zarco, on Rossi’s 2016 bike, then Marquez, Petrucci and Crutchlow. Do I is 5th and Rossi is down at 8th. Zarco has been riding the wheels off that Yamaha and if he keeps his head could upset the apple cart.

My money would be on Marquez then Zarco with Dovi getting 3rd. Anyone else like to predict?
    I'll go for Dovi, Petrucci, Marc
    “If you see a gap and don't go for it, you are no longer a racing driver”

JAGUAR STR

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll go for Dovi, Marc, Rossi
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s cheating, you know the result...good call though
    Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to resurrect the thread now we are well into MotoGp season. Theres been a few ups and downs and sadly MM looks like he is in prime spot to take it out, barring a major hit. Great to see the old timer peoples favourite VR46 holding on to 2nd spot.

Big changes next season the major being Lorenzo off to Honda. With such a big ego there is no way he will not be taking it to MM in the dual to be team number 1. Two great wins on the Ducati and he is looking real class when out front even though it's never really suited his riding style. He seems a bit more user friendly at interviews now lol! which having a best mate like Max Biaggi must be quite an achievement. Sad to see Pedrosa go without a championship to his name, he just struggled a bit to put it together race after race. One of the nicer guy's out there and perhaps one of the reasons Honda's stuck with him for so long.

Although there are maybe others I would like to see win it next season and of course VR is always on my wish list. Come pre season betting next year bet365 will be receiving a wedge from me on Lorenzo riding the Honda.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Pedrosa was always the bridesmaid, a good rider and would throw in consistent positions but no real wins.
    My bet is VR is going to stay steady this year, as long as he keeps getting podiums he just needs the likes of MM to keep getting tripped up or push too hard, and that could work in VRs favour.
    There has been some amazing racing right across the board, Moto3 never fails to entertain and even Moto2 his been good, and the pole winners have been varied, so keeping it close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get much better than this, love thy team mate lol! My wife asks me why I love my 2 wheelers so much

https://www.wimp.com/rossi-vs-lorenz...ble-final-lap/
    Last edited by Poundy; 27-07-18 at 14:54.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see Lorenzo giving Marques a bit of a dust up yesterday, Laying the ground rules for their next years Honda partnership

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast