Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MotoGP about to start

Post Thanks / Like
    So who watched Moto 2 race yesterday at Misano ??

I cant believe that rider grabbed the other blokes brake and pulled it on at 130mph ... Needs to be banned for several races or even kicked out of the sport !! could have killed the lad
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...f/TINK06-1.jpg
    3.0d V6 275bhp XF-S Portfolio Polaris White 20" Draco black rims Tinted windows and a few interior LED's
    2.2d Premium Sport X Type Estate Liquid Silver Silver sparkle Proteus rims Tinted windows, retro fit powerfold mirrors & puddle lights. LED lit interior and Shark fin aerial .. purrrfect
    Joint owner of 64 plate SLK 250 CDI AMG Sportline 200bhp in polar white

Post Thanks / Like
    Last i heard he got a 2 race ban. He's known for pulling daft stuff like clicking other riders gear levers or hitting kill switches on the grid which i suppose can be deemed as a bit of crack when everyone is stationary....but that was too far.
    4 Wheels: 2007 Jaguar XK 4.2 V8
    2 Wheels: 2016 60th Anniversary Yamaha R1 / 2014 Honda Grom

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those that can read binary, and those that can't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update : Thats him sacked from that Team, they've said "The rider, from this moment, will not participate in any more races with the Marinelli Snipers team." - 20 mins ago from MotoGP's official page.
    4 Wheels: 2007 Jaguar XK 4.2 V8
    2 Wheels: 2016 60th Anniversary Yamaha R1 / 2014 Honda Grom

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those that can read binary, and those that can't.

Post Thanks / Like
    I reckon the sponsors would have had something to do with that. Frikkin nutter. Some things he’s done could be called mucking about, but pulling a brake at those speeds is crazy. It’s just lucky there experienced riders!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hamilton has had the perfect weekend in Singapore despite it supposedly being a Ferrari banker. 40 point lead now for Hamilton

Post Thanks / Like
    SuX V46 slid off near race end after leading from the off.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234