Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massive problem in Spain...PLEASE HELP..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrandall View Post
    MORE PROBLEMS NOW...the car has been stopped for months, now I went to move it but my relative has sadly developed dementia, and we CANNOT locate the key....!!!! Been searching for 3 days....I have called a UK LOCKSMITH, and he cannot get the key number from Jaguar using the VIN number as it is not a European or US car, but sold in the middle east market (Kuwait ) MORE PROBLEMS FOR ME, just because it is NOT a EU car when Jaguar Spain reassured me it was...I FEEL LIKE CHUCKING MYSELF OFF THE ROOF.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

Dont Panic here,

write an email to this guy and ask him for the key number if possible.

https://kuwait.yallamotor.com/new-cars/jaguar

I dont know if you will have a problem with the security system in the car needing it to be programmed to the car. if so you will need the dealer scanner tool.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

2. Thanks bobbyrandall thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Gawd. It doesn't rain it pours for you. Keep your chin up fella that key must be somewhere. Probably in the most stupid of places and the last place you would ever think of looking. Good luck and hope you get sorted.
    Jaguar X350 XJR Freeflow SS Exhaust. / Jaguar X308 XJR

4. Thanks bobbyrandall thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you managed to sort out the problem with the registration?

If you could get the car to me in Germany it would be possible to make it conform with the European standards because I'm my car club where we have a person who can do paper work allowing it to be registered after the necessary components have been changed to make it conform with European standards.

We just sorted out a n American pickup which had been damaged in the hurricane and the American insurance company has written off. Somebody had repaired it in America using two storm damaged cars but they registered it as the wrong year. This meant that it did not conform to the correct standards. It took a few weeks work to sort it but we did it in the end mainly as parts like the lights had to come from America.

Your Jaguar would be quite an easy job compared with this car.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123