Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iCarsoft LR II

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by muskox3437 View Post
    Are you still happy with it? I have a 2000 S Type with a CATS suspension fault and have been through a couple of years trying to find the fault origin using Mongoose readers, etc. There does seem to be a break between 2000 models and the later ones as to what kind of reader will work.
    You might want to post a similar inquiry in the S-type forum proper as I would think it would get more exposure/traffic there.

Good luck!
    2003 S-Type 3.0, Zircon with the "Premium Package"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you still happy with it? I have a 2000 S Type with a CATS suspension fault and have been through a couple of years trying to find the fault origin using Mongoose readers, etc. There does seem to be a break between 2000 models and the later ones as to what kind of reader will work.
    if you mean happy with the LR V2.0, then yes, it accesses the CATS module on my 2002 S Type with no problem, hopefully the 2000 MY will work as well.
    S Type 4.2 SE Plus 2002 original spec: Xenon HID/SatNav/Voice/Cassette Player/CDC/TV/GSM Phone/Sun Roof/Rear Blind/CATS.
    Retro-fitted: CD Player/Bluetooth Phone/Aux Power Socket, USB & Volt Meter in Boot/Reversing Cam/Dash Cam & PSU/Dual USB sockets in Armrest/
    Wireless Phone Charger under Instrument Surround.
    Pictures of technical stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    I was replying to Mark FY's post because he seemed to be really happy with the iCarsoft LR II . If it is not too expensive I could give it a try. Good to hear that you were accessing the CATS module successfully.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was replying to Mark FY's post because he seemed to be really happy with the iCarsoft LR II . If it is not too expensive I could give it a try. Good to hear that you were accessing the CATS module successfully.
    no problem, the LR II is faulty, the LR V2.0 is the new version that does work AFAIK.

I don't think the x type was ever fitted with CATS, I could be wrong though
    S Type 4.2 SE Plus 2002 original spec: Xenon HID/SatNav/Voice/Cassette Player/CDC/TV/GSM Phone/Sun Roof/Rear Blind/CATS.
    Retro-fitted: CD Player/Bluetooth Phone/Aux Power Socket, USB & Volt Meter in Boot/Reversing Cam/Dash Cam & PSU/Dual USB sockets in Armrest/
    Wireless Phone Charger under Instrument Surround.
    Pictures of technical stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graham-r View Post
    no problem, the LR II is faulty, the LR V2.0 is the new version that does work AFAIK.

I don't think the x type was ever fitted with CATS, I could be wrong though
    Okay. So I should make sure it is the LR V2.0 if I buy a version of it. It will cost me about $200CAN. I will check in with Ducmon before going ahead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123