Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: JAGUAR IDS/SDD VIRTUAL IMAGES for 125/130/128 (Easy Instal)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by x-files View Post
    Just like to say a HUGE thanks to @TheMindBuddah for his VM image.

I bought a £60 used Win 10 Tablet/Laptop, installed Virtual Box, installed his image, got a mongoose cable from the OBD Shop (that arrived in 2 days), plugged it in as per his instructions, said yes to the new hardware box for the mongoose, all OK, started SDD, stumbled around a bit then programmed the injectors, read the codes back and all good.

So once again thank you ever so much for making this soooo nice and easy!
    Thank you for taking the time to thank me and glad it helped you out!
    2004 2.0D X-Type Estate Sport. OEM Factory HID's, Voice, Phone, Nav, Aruba Forged Performance Alloys. OEM Rear Entertainment system, Winter pack, Powder coated OEM Calipers

2. Thanks x-files thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even after 12 hours on charge my battery only shows as yellow in SDD and some items aren't communicating but the car never fails to turn over comfortably.

If I connected another battery in parrallel would it fool SDD into thinking the battery was "OK" and hopefully allow comms or is my only chance buying a new battery?

Its Christmas coming up and I'm trying to avoid spending where I don't need to as I won't get paid for a couple of weeks plus I'd hate to waste money on a battery if I then need to part ex the car if it won't accept the injector coding ( I tried it without coding and the car runs lumpy but dies once revs drop )

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415