Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Car issues escalated to CRC team due to dealer issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC64 View Post
    As far as the CRC team go?
    In all honesty, I've had several phone calls back n forth from them, they've been in touch with the dealer on my behalf helping to drive things forward etc and have no complaints
    Glad you are sorted and glad to hear that the CRC team do what it says on the box. They got a hard time here when they first joined, and unfairly so in the main.
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

2. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just had a final call from the CRC this morning to check everything was A ok and happy to close this complaint down?

I stated that as far as I can reasonably tell at the moment, everything is fine, seems so much better. That said I'd like another few days, week or so to drive the car in different conditions / roads / temps etc and to check from there, any issues and I'll come back.

In the meantime, yes by all means close the complaint down, it'll still be on record
    Finally thanked them for their assistance in helping to drive this forward to a resolution and for generally keeping tabs on the car as it went through its repair etc.

All good
    Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

4. Likes Neilr, payno, Jimbov8, Chris.t liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234