Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you replace your XF with anything from the current Jaguar range?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you hanker for a new XJ V8 then you better get in quick and be prepared to open your wallet very wide!
    The only one you can now order is the XJR575 (for 575 PS), ie the same motor as the F-Type SVR, they ain't cheap, and it's likely this is a "run out" model and won't last must longer, and that will be the end of any new XJ V8. And that's on the Oz Jaguar site, when I check the UK site there is no engine choice whatsoever for the XJ, it's the 300 PS twin turbo V6 diesel or nuffin!
    2014 F-Type S coupe, Lunar Grey, red seats and nearly all the options.
    The dearly departed - 2010 XFS and 2010 XFR.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll certainly have to wait for a couple of years before I can afford an XJ V8 so it will have to be a second hand low millage one sometime in the future.

I will certainly be looking at the XJ351 when I decide to change the XF but will also look at other makes as well. I'm sure I will still need 4 doors and a good sized boot for me, the wife and in laws.
    2009 XF 3.0 D S Premium Luxury in Vapour Grey Metallic with Cream Leather interior
    Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue
    Aprilia Tuono 1000R (Wheelie Machine)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy211 View Post
    .... and a good sized boot for me, the wife and in laws.
    Why don't you sit in the driver's seat? It would be much more fun.
    2013 XF 3.0D Premium Luxury stop/start Caviar red metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I was waiting for someone to comment... and you do know what I mean, but then again you haven't seen the drivers around my local area. I might be safer in the boot.
    2009 XF 3.0 D S Premium Luxury in Vapour Grey Metallic with Cream Leather interior
    Ford Mondeo ST220 Blue
    Aprilia Tuono 1000R (Wheelie Machine)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OzJagXFS View Post
    If you hanker for a new XJ V8 then you better get in quick and be prepared to open your wallet very wide!
    The only one you can now order is the XJR575 (for 575 PS), ie the same motor as the F-Type SVR, they ain't cheap, and it's likely this is a "run out" model and won't last must longer, and that will be the end of any new XJ V8. And that's on the Oz Jaguar site, when I check the UK site there is no engine choice whatsoever for the XJ, it's the 300 PS twin turbo V6 diesel or nuffin!
    When I was buying my XE, I was offered 33% discount off a brand new XJR 575. This is now as you say no longer available in the U.K.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    Still offering the 3L V6 supercharged petrol in Ireland surprisingly considering the road tax on it is €1,200 and the base price is nearly €94,000
    2011 XF S Portfolio Black on Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Germany only has the 300 PS diesel left!
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123