Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 Rant

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by equiprx View Post
    There is no way I would be able to afford the tech fix for the audio.
    A very passable mid-ground for the sound problem of ultra-flat TVs is a sound bar. Dramatically better than the built-in speakers and it improves every program, not just motorsports

Have a look at something like the Yamaha YAS-107, etc.
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandhisjags View Post
    Really enjoying Hamiltons driving at the moment it really is superb he is at the very top of his game. Christian Horner is always engaging as is Toto but the Ferrari garage are just an unhappy bunch of losers at the moment.
    Totally agree! Hammy is maximising every opportunity and blowing the rest in to the weeds whenever it is possible. CH/RB are generally good apart from their handling of Renault. They could have been more professional about a long-time partner. They were not as bad as Alonso with Honda though. Toto is always very open and informative. A great ambassador for Mercedes.

Arrivabene does seem to be caught by the German RTL commentators at every race (Vettel is obviously the national hero here) and he seems to be getting better at answering their questions but we do have some terrible interviewers, with the most stupid questions, who nobody likes to talk to
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12